Please advise - How to rewrite an indicator from Rulang to MQL4(four) ? - page 2

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The conversation is about the indicator.

I won't argue, then no question, look up i+2

Igor Makanu:

I'm not going to argue, then it's not a question, look up i+2

You should stop arguing, not argue, but make sense of it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

We should stop arguing, not stop arguing, but stop understanding.

yeah, it's simple i+2

search

Interestingly, I recently wrote some complete nonsense in a thread here and it sat for 24 hours and no one objected, at all)) And what's substantive and correct... Fantastic, keep up the good work!

Thank you to all the gentlemen who contributed to the response to the task at hand.Your valuable guidance is gratefully received.

Come on, guys, did anyone even look at this turkey? Was that so hard?

Pardon me, gentlemen.

Urman Ru:

Thank you to all the gentlemen who contributed to the response to the task at hand.Your valuable guidance is gratefully received.

Come on, guys, did anyone even look at this turkey? Was that so hard?

Pardon me, gentlemen.

And why would I write about a bar on which to watch fractals? Do it. If that's not enough, ask the next question.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And why would I write about a bar on which to watch fractals? Do it. If that's not enough, ask the next question.

Dear Dimitri, so it was you who was talking about i+2? Is it necessary to watch it? Pardon me, I thought you were joking. OK, I'll watch it, I'll think about it.

You'd better make allowance for the ore used to make the kettle billets.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's my own indicator rewritten from "olyakish_fractals_01", but I have only put in my idea and removed unnecessary things. For a complete view of the whole picture).

Files:

And about Rulang, what was that about?

Urman Ru:

Yes, and one more thing. I rewrote this turkey of mine from someone else's "olyakish_fractals_01", but just put in my idea and removed what I thought was superfluous, so you know where the legs are growing from. For you to see the whole picture).

I just can't understand one thing. You've read about MQL5 in the title of the topic and in your first post, but MQL4 advices were given to you, so you are glad to edit indicator on MQL4. So which terminal do you need an indicator for?

Reason: