Sperandeo indicator. - page 12

ZZZEROXXX and AlexeyVik, thanks for your willingness to help, but the indy already exists. I can, if you have any questions about Vic's classic 1-2-3 method, help you figure it out. I've been trading by it for years. But my method is different from Vic's classic one. Although, I trade by it too, and it gives very positive results. Entries by Vic are just rare. But I noticed that trends that were not drawn according to Vic (and generally not correct in terms of classical technical analysis), also works out well with 1-2-3 system. That's why I needed such an indicator.

Worsh:
In order to enter the Vic, you must immediately see the potential target where the TP is set. And then you can only determine the ratio of TP to SL. And this ratio, as I wrote earlier, cannot be less than three to one. Otherwise it's just a matter of time before we lose. How to determine these objectives is partly described in Vic's book. And partly comes with experience. The easiest way out of a pose is the opposite signal using the 1-2-3 system. That is, the pose is simply reversed. But according to this system, it is impossible to calculate the ratio of TP to SL.
Hot. Three more steps in the right direction and you have the golden key in your pocket. imho, of course :)

Worsh, how to trade vic, or your approach in a flat?

ZZZEROXXX:
Worsh, как торговать вика, или твой подход во флете?

Vic does not trade in a flat. On the contrary, his system is designed for big moves. In this case my system is no different. In order to trade according to Vic, I advise you to read his book in the original. I don't know how people read his book, but I'm sure they will. I don't know how people read books. It seems to be written A, but they read B. Although, I understand, the book is in translation, and the translator is not usually a trader. But if you want you may understand it. In general, this book is written in an accessible language, compared to others. I do not advise to read everything at the beginning. First, read his Technical Analysis section. His approach to capital management is also very good. Read these chapters carefully. There is not much there. After that, I will be able to help you understand the points you do not understand.

You can get the book here - http://finances-world.ru/load/18-1-0-238

or here - http://foreck.info/books/2009-10-14-18-42-52/1232--trader-vic-ii-.html

To read the book, you need a program, which can be downloaded here - http://sourceforge.net/projects/windjview/files/WinDjView/1.0.3/WinDjView-1.0.3-Setup.exe/download

Wow, there are even audiobooks on forex, haven't tried it ))

Question for connoisseurs of the Sperandeo method. What timeframes do you think it makes sense to use this method on? When I got acquainted with this method in practice I faced a case when I got a false signal on M30 using this method, but there was no false signal on H1 in the same place.

bolt:
Вопрос знатокам метода Сперандео. На каких таймфреймах есть смысл применять этот метод? При знакомстве с этим методом на практике столкнулся со случаем, когда на М30 по этому методу получился ложный сигнал для входа, а вот при переходе на Н1 в этом же месте ложного сигнала не было.

In my opinion, the best timeframe is 15 min, hourly, and of course daily. I do not watch 30 min, I do not like this timeframe. But in general the best timeframe for the intraday is of course the watch timeframe. There are less false signals on this timeframe. By the way, I don't use 4-hour timeframe, because I have seen that it is completely different for different brokers. This happens because the shift from GMT is different for different brokers. I mean one hour for one broker and two for another. I've seen that they differ by 4 or 5 hours. Consequently, the four o'clock shift for all of them is different. The days also differ, but it is proportional there.

Worsh:

By the way, I don't look at the 4 hour timeframe at all, after seeing that they are completely different for different brokers. This comes from the fact that the shift from GMT is different for different brokers. I mean one hour for one broker and two for another. I've seen that they differ by 4 or 5 hours. Consequently, the four o'clock shift for all of them is different. The days also differ, but it is proportional there.

Imho, shifting points does not stop the trend from being a trend

bolt:
When getting acquainted with this method in practice I faced a case when on M30 using this method I got a false signal to enter, but when moving to H1 there was no false signal in the same place.
I am not sure how to use this method, but I am sure how to use it in the same place.

ZZZEROXXX:
False signals are everywhere, that's the art, so don't lose a lot on them.

If after the price breaks the trend line we buy when the price breaks the resulting upper fractal, is it consistent with the strategy of this method?

Reason: