Championship all? :) - page 4

Silent:

Have you not noticed thelist of changes in the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds either?

Just prioritise what programmers need, the rest will have to wait for the rest.

That's right. Fuck traders, and fuck support by dealers. What is the most important in trading? Programmers :))) We have developed a terminal that is not supported by any brokerage companies, but it may be useful to participate in the forum, earn points and draw complex indicators in the tester. I agree, it's a market too. But it only has a very indirect relation to trading.

Mischek:
Make your own, not questionable, and all clients will be yours.
I'm a trader first of all. And for me the absence of a new useful tool and replacing it with fuss about forum attendance is annoying. It was obvious 2 years ago that mql5 "is not going well". We can analyze the reasons for the fiasco for a long time, it may be a new syntax with OOP and lack of compatibility with 4... It's none of my fucking business, you're right there. But the fact remains. Right now 5-a is a dead language for enthusiasts and they are trying to squeeze something out of it. And they do not go to traders, but to programmers, creating a subculture on the basis of 5-th. No wonder that the brokerage companies do not want to switch to 5. You started making race cars instead of tractors. They're cool who argues, but I've got a field to plow. Okay, sorry about the stream of consciousness. Too bad, I like the terminal in general and the language is not bad :(

DMXX, don't be so obvious in showing your lack of understanding and outright nonsense.

It's enough for one to spin the "traders don't do enough" song and then you start spouting even wilder statements.

This is a trading platform, not a buy/sell window. It's been a decade since a trading platform can only be called an extensible analytical system that gives all the possibilities for controlled execution. Those who do not have their own language, community support and constant development are long overboard.

If the trader does not understand this, let him continue to use the system manually - no one is stopping him. And I'm pretty sure DMXX doesn't use MT5 or community services. Just came after a few months (you can tell from the logs) to express his unfounded and unverified negativity.

DMXX:

That's right. Fuck traders, fuck support with dealing. What is the main thing in trading? Programmers :))) The market has not supported them, but they have the possibility to trade on the forum, earn points and draw complex indicators in the tester. I agree, it's a market too. But it has very indirect relation to trading.

I am a trader first of all. And for me the absence of a new useful tool and replacing it with fuss about forum attendance is irritating. It was obvious 2 years ago that mql5 "is not going well". We can analyze the reasons for the fiasco for a long time, it may be a new syntax with OOP and lack of compatibility with 4... It's none of my damn business, you're right there. But the fact remains. Right now 5-a is a dead language for enthusiasts and they are trying to squeeze something out of it. And they do not go to traders, but to programmers, creating a subculture on the basis of 5-th. No wonder that the brokerage companies do not want to switch to 5. You started making race cars instead of tractors. They're cool who argues, but I've got a field to plow. Okay, sorry about the stream of consciousness. Too bad, I like the terminal in general and the language isn't bad either.
I like the terminal in general and the language is not bad:(( Can you tell me the two things you need the most as a trader that you don't have but really need?

Mischek:
Can you tell me the two things you need most, as a trader, that you do not have, but really need?

Increase deposit by 1000% in 4 minutes" button

Button "Increase deposit by 100% in 40 seconds".

Button "Increase deposit gradually, and within a month to reach _______" Instead of _______ there is Edit, which can be edited.

Vladon:

Increase deposit by 1000% in 4 minutes" button

Button "Increase deposit by 100% in 40 seconds".

Button "Increase deposit gradually, and within a month to reach _______" Instead of _______ there is Edit, which can be edited.

You google "How to increase ..." and don't touch the terminal.)

Mischek:
You google "How to increase ...". and don't touch the terminal )
:-) I don't need to............

Vladon:
:-) I don't need............
So don't touch the terminal.)

Mischek:
So don't touch the terminal.)
What's it got to do with me? I don't need buttons, I'm a programmer.

Vladon:
What's it got to do with me? I don't need buttons, I'm a programmer.
It's a glitch in the program. Please do not touch the terminal. )

Vladon:
I don't need buttons, I'm a programmer.

I got it) I just want to understand what they want to make it for traders.

I would like to understand what they want to make traders do. But so far there is no answer.)

Reason: