Time machine. Your actions. - page 24

solar:

I would make this analogy - if you find out that tomorrow a meteor will fall to earth and everything will die, what will you do? How would knowing the future help you? The price of knowing the future is understanding your helplessness.

How about this: if a meteorite falls on Moscow, Moscow will die. If you have this knowledge, it will save your life. It is, after all, knowledge of the future.

jelizavettka:
It's all Freud Trollolo shenanigans)

This time - I don't agree by any means! :-)

That one is more likely to have - 'going into the astral' after 'randomly wandering' through the forums, all wrapped up in an alt-tab... :-)

Matvey:
What do you mean they took it out? Can you give me a link to where to read it?

Read it.

jelizavettka:

How about this: if a meteorite falls on Moscow - and Moscow will die. If you have this knowledge, it will save a life. It is the knowledge of the future.

Can you give a qualitative assessment of what is good and what is bad? These are all categories invented by man.

That is, in terms of whether it is worth saving lives, for example.

Roman.:

Read.

Yes, the customers are in trouble. The boss has probably already withdrawn money from the offshore and is sitting abroad with the dough and screwing everybody)))

The danger of Forex is that the money is always on the brokerage company's balance. And on the exchange - on the trader's account, and he can take it regardless of the broker's status.

jelizavettka:

Yes, the customers are in trouble. The boss has probably already withdrawn money from the offshore and is sitting abroad with the dough and screwing everybody)))

The danger of Forex is that the money is always on the brokerage company's balance. And on the exchange - on the trader's account, and he can take it regardless of the state of the broker.

It's time to go to the exchange. Looks like you're on fire there... It's being handled. I wrote to tech support. So far, no word.

solar:

Are you capable of giving a qualitative assessment of what is good and what is bad? These are all man-made categories.

That is, in terms of whether it is worth saving a life, for example.

I would have saved mine, and if it was my pleasure, I would have saved others as well - and they should stay for the rest of their lives and be grateful. That's good for me. What's good for others - I don't know. "Good" is a subjective notion, isn't it?)

Roman.:

Time to go to the stock exchange. Looks like you're on fire there... It's being handled. I wrote to tech support. So far, nothing.
Did you have an account there? (if you do... consider it a "was")))

jelizavettka:
Did you have an account there?

Yes.

Roman.:

Yes.

Will you be very angry at this office if the money isn't returned?

Reason: