Course forex - page 2

Keith Watford:

If you are learning a foreign language, would you consider a teacher who is fluent in that language or would you prefer a teacher that cannot speak the language beyond very basic?

IF you are learning ANY subject, you would be a fool if paid to learn from someone who is not competent in the subject.

But when compared in forex trading is very different from the others. In forex all become possible, it could be people who wrestle forex many years has not been successful as well. But there are people who just learned labgsung can be successful.

Ali irwan:

Thank you for your opinion, and you are free to argue here.

How could a teacher teach his students while he did not do it or break the rules that are taught to his students.?

It all depends on the psychology of the trader. Sepand pandainya a trader if too ambitious in the transaction then most likely will lose.

Roni Eka setiawan:

It all depends on the psychology of the trader. Sepand pandainya a trader if too ambitious in the transaction then most likely will lose.

It is true all back to the psychological trader.

But the material given by a teacher will affect the student.

It is really good question in deed.

Here are my personal observations, from my experience of conduct training many junior traders last couple of years (even some of the junior traders are obvously users on mql5.com too).

1. Many fund managment company offer trainng to their junior traders, the training can last 1 month to several months. - Even those selected traders are typically top self learner with good degree. The fact is that good training can ensure to shape them as the better trader. So this is not negligible fact behind training. (Not all the trainer will provide the same level of training experience. The results will be down to the trainer himself. The trainer should clearly know what he is doing.)

2. Many of junitor trader I have trained included junitor traders with experience over 3 to 4 years. (By looking at their years of trading experience I should not call them as junitor trader.) However, some of them were almost throwing their hard earned cash to fire, burning all their cash some in here and some in there. Eventually non will left. You can do whatever with your cash but before throwing such amount of cash, you can find better way of control them.

3. Many online articles on the net was driven to be written to get paid for promotion or for some other purpose. Therefore, one need to filter out good amount of information from online articles if you want to do self training on your own. If one want to go for a self learning, then one must spend a lot of time to extract factual information only and to reorganize those inforamtion for your own training. It is genearlly hard and time consuming. At the same time, you might have to collect the inforamtion piece by piece whereas in formal training, you will get organized stream of information.

4. In addition, it is very difficult to correct your own bad habits in trading. (Like someone mentioned earlier, there are a lot of psychological things to consider in this aspect.)

I only wrote these because some of my recent experience alined with your question and I wanted to share.

That is all.

Kindest regards.

Young Ho Seo:

It is really good question in deed.

Here are my personal observations, from my experience of conduct training many junior traders last couple of years (even some of the junior traders are obvously users on mql5.com too).

1. Many fund managment company offer trainng to their junior traders, the training can last 1 month to several months. - Even those selected traders are typically top self learner with good degree. The fact is that good training can ensure to shape them as the better trader. So this is not negligible fact behind training. (Not all the mentor will provide the same level of training experience. The results will be down to the mentor himself. The mentor should clearly know what he is doing.)

2. Many of junitor trader I have trained included junitor traders with experience over 3 to 4 years. (By looking at their years of trading experience I should not call them as junitor trader.) However, some of them were almost throwing their hard earned cash to fire, burning all their cash some in here and some in there. Eventually non will left. You can do whatever with your cash but before throwing such amount of cash, you can find better way of control them.

3. Many online articles on the net was driven to be written to get paid for promotion or for some other purpose. Therefore, one need to filter out good amount of information from online articles in general. If one want to go for a self learning, then one must spend a lot of time to extract factual information only and to reorganize those inforamtion for your own training. It is genearlly hard and time consuming.

4. In addition, it is very difficult to correct your own bad habits in trading. (Like someone mentioned earlier, there are a lot of psychological things to consider in this aspect.)

I only wrote these because some of my recent experience alined with your question and I wanted to share.

That is all.

Kindest regards.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

In following the paid training is not very compatible with what I get.

Ali irwan:

It is true all back to the psychological trader.

But the material given by a teacher will affect the student.

As clever as a teacher if the students do not focus on listening will be useless. Besides the role of a student to listen well and practice it by herself is needed.

Real students are rare to non existent.

My experience is that most are looking for a quick fix.

They expect you to transfer 35 years of knowledge and experience, in 5 minutes, in a few text messages.

And this reveals their stupidity, or lack of being able to delay gratification for the greater good.

I would not be surprised that if one day, giving up on trying to teach others, comes out as the best solution in regard to wasting time.

I have seen an article that described church organ builders, and that they have all long died, and today nobody knows how to build church organs anymore.

The old church builders would walk around in the church throwing wooden sticks on the floor, and listening to the acoustic feedback and letting the echoes boil into their heads...

The same goes for the art of producing radio valves and the like, we are losing knowledge faster then we are gaining new, or at least thats what they offered in the article.

Marco vd Heijden:

Real students are rare to non existent.

My experience is that most are looking for a quick fix.

They expect you to transfer 35 years of knowledge and experience, in 5 minutes, in a few text messages.

And this reveals their stupidity, or lack of being able to delay gratification for the greater good.

I would not be surprised that if one day, giving up on trying to teach others, comes out as the best solution in regard to wasting time.

I have seen an article that described church organ builders, and that they have all long died, and today nobody knows how to build church organs anymore.

The old church builders would walk around in the church throwing wooden sticks on the floor, and listening to the acoustic feedback and letting the echoes boil into their heads...

The same goes for the art of producing radio valves and the like, we are losing knowledge faster then we are gaining new, or at least thats what they offered in the article.

Whether in your opinion in this case, a teacher is not accurate in delivering what they teach or students who are always looking for new things but do not want to fix the mistakes that have been obtained before.

It is impossible to compress 35 years in a (few) text message(s).

And it's that simple.

When you tell them that immediately the disappointment set's in.

You can almost feel it through the wires.

On the other end of the spectrum there was a trader who told me recently he had payed 900 $ for a two day course on some indicator....

But i did not get the impression that it had helped him, in fact, his disturbing factor was more brutal then ever until i decided to pull the plug, i needed silence.

Roni Eka setiawan:
As clever as a teacher if the students do not focus on listening will be useless. Besides the role of a student to listen well and practice it by herself is needed.

What do you think about this?

Reason: