[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 345

I am thinking about 1) verification of an open position and stop loss slippage, and 2) checking the open position.

I myself suggest 1) to check the open position for slippage of stop loss. If the value of floating balance is greater than stop loss, close it immediately.

2) Additional checking of stop loss and take profit setting.

3) Not to open positions at the weekend because of the appearing ticks.

What else needs to be added to the code, for a real EA?

Hello.

Can you please tell me in what format the OrderOpenTime() function returns its value?

Does this format correlate with the format of TimeLocal() function values?

Thank you in advance.

nemo811:

Hello.

1. Can you please tell me in what format the OrderOpenTime() function returns its value?

2. Does this format correlate with the format of TimeLocal() function values?

Thank you in advance.

datetime TimeLocal ( ) Returns the local computer time as the number of seconds elapsed since 00:00 1 January 1970.
Note: When tested, the local time is simulated and matches the simulated last known server time. Example: if(TimeLocal()-OrderOpenTime()<360) return(0);

1. from the tester:

2011.11.19 15:31:07 2011.01.05 17:00 Av09-Fractal_ADX_MA-FIBO-iVAR EURUSD,H1: TimeLocal()=1294246800

2011.11.19 15:31:07 2011.01.05 17:00 Av09-Fractal_ADX_MA-FIBO-iVAR EURUSD,H1: OrderTicket()=1OrderOpenTime()=1294239600

2011.11.19 15:31:07 2011.01.05 16:00 Av09-Fractal_ADX_MA-FIBO-iVAR EURUSD,H1: TimeLocal()=1294243200

2011.11.19 15:31:07 2011.01.05 16:00 Av09-Fractal_ADX_MA-FIBO-iVAR EURUSD,H1: OrderTicket()=1OrderOpenTime()=1294239600

2011.11.19 15:31:06 2011.01.05 15:00 Av09-Fractal_ADX_MA-FIBO-iVAR EURUSD,H1: open #1 sell 0.10 EURUSD at 1.31798 ok

2. Yes.

Good afternoon!

Could you please tell me how to display 2 indicator lines?

1st is the main window,

2 - auxiliary window.

Is it possible to do this at all?

Of course, you can create 2 separate indicators with #property indicator_separate_window and #property indicator_chart_window,

but with the prospect of an expert, I'd like to try a combined option.

Thank you very much for your help. Respectfully, Olga

LOA:

Good afternoon!

Could you please tell me how to display 2 indicator lines?

1st is the main window,

2 - auxiliary window.

Is it possible to do this at all?

Of course, you can create 2 separate indicators with #property indicator_separate_window and #property indicator_chart_window,

but with the prospect of an expert, I'd like to try a combined option.

Thank you very much for your help. Sincerely, Olga.

You can draw with graphical objects in any subwindow from any program.

Here in the picture everything is drawn by expert, except the cross in the square:

Zhunko:

You can draw with graphical objects in any sub-window from any programme.

Here in the picture everything is drawn by the Expert Advisor, except the cross in the square:

Wow, what an expert, or rather, I, POW, such will not soon be able to write!

That is, if I understood you correctly, then, for example, the 1st line can be drawn by displaying in an auxiliary window (#property indicator_separate_window), and the 2nd line as a graphical object in the main window?

LOA:

Wow, what an expert, or rather, I, POW, such will not soon be able to write!

That is, if I understood you correctly, then, for example, the 1st line can be drawn in an auxiliary window (#property indicator_separate_window), and the 2nd line as a graphical object in the main window?

Yes, but you can, make everything a graphical object.

Good evening. Can you please advise a newcomer how to calculate the amount of a deal? For example, if my EURUSD purchase volume at 1.3514 is 0.5 and my account is opened in rubles, how much ruble will be spent for this transaction? What can I read about the basics of Forex?

My question is serious and I would like to hear the same answer.

I would also like an answer. thank you in advance.

first_may:

Also, what can I read about the basics of forex?

You can read anything - no one forbids it. Nothing from what you read can be used in real life.

Reshetov:
You can read everything - no one forbids it, but you can't use anything you've read for real.

I see, but can you answer my question? How is the sum of the deal counted?
Reason: