[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 502

artmedia70:

That's why we need to remember the price and the time of the fractal . If the time of the fractal, for which an order has already been placed, coincides with the time of the fractal, then we do not need to place anything; the order is already in place. If the time of the fractal found does not coincide with the time of the fractal, for which an order has already been placed, then it is a new fractal and another order must be placed even if the prices of the two fractals are the same.

We use the time of the fractal to determine whether an order is placed on that fractal. And we use the fractal price to determine the opening price of a pending order

Now I finally understand. Thanks

why does the advisor count differently if the dates have not changed?

how to deal with it?

and how to decide whether to trade or not?

Ivn:

why does the advisor count differently if the dates have not changed?

how to deal with it?

and how do you decide whether it is worth trading or not?

You do not know what kind of Expert Advisor you are. You do not know what the dates are. Imagine that you do not know anything about anything and do not know anything about the questions you have asked.

Would you be able to answer?

artmedia70:

You don't know what kind of councillor you are. You are not aware of what the dates are. Imagine that you don't know anything about anything or anything regarding the questions asked.

Would you be able to answer?

I have written an EA based on stochastics of different periods, put it on historical simulation.

The first time he opened deals on the 2nd and 9th of December 2011 - 2 deals in total, the last one was losing.

the next day he opened 7 orders on december 2011 with no loss.

it's not working...

Can you tell me the error in the code? thanks.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| line.mq4 |
//| |
||
//--- input parameters
extern bool sell = 1; // permission to sell
extern bool buy = 1;
extern double lots = 0.1;
extern int sl = 50;
extern int tp = 150;

extern int order = 10; //

extern double bez = 15;
extern double tral_step = 15;
extern double tral_start = 10;

//| expert initialization function |
int init()
{
return(0);
}
//| expert deinitialization function |
int deinit()
{
//----

//----
return(0);
}
//| expert start function |
int start()
{
//----
string sell_stop ="ss"; //name the line manually
string buy_stop ="bs";

//buy------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// find the line and place an order when price touches
if (ObjectFind (buy_stop) > 0 ) // if there is line buy_stop
if ( ObjectGet (buy_stop, OBJPROP_PRICE1=Ask )// touch the line
{
OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP, lots, Ask+Point*order,3, Bid-sl*Point, Bid+tp*Point );// send order
ObjectDelete (buy_stop); // line is removed
}

return(0);
}
//+-------------------------

Can anyone advise how to combine two indicators in one window? and how to add/exclude items in indicators at all

Can you please tell me if it is possible to register two magicians in one EA to open and close orders independently, using two indicators with different settings?

Greetings. I have a code in my EA that increases the lot by a coof, in short - martin. I place an order: OrderSend(Symbol (),OP_BUY, lot,Ask,3,Ask- SL*0.0001, Ask +TP*0. 0001,"",14774, 0,Blue); Ok, but this line increments: lot=lot*koef; How can I make it not multiply immediately, but after two or three times? Example: lot=0.01, another - 0.01, another - 0.01, and only then multiply. I need to code in lot=lot*koef; and I can't find it. Please give me a hint, if it is not too much trouble. Thank you.

edyuson:
How can I make it not multiply immediately, but let's say after two or three times? Example: lot=0.01, another 0.01, another 0.01, and only after that multiply. Suggestion, if not a lot of fuss. Thank you.

Make an int counter and at each opening add +1.

Once the desired counter value has been reached, allow to do the multiplication.

RekkeR:

Can you please tell me if it is possible to register two magicians in one EA to open and close orders independently, using two indicators with different settings?

Of course you can.
Reason: