[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 347

first_may:

Are you saying that volume and exchange rate data is not enough to get the amount in rubles?
Rest easy. I have already explained how to get the right answer. I am not going to repeat it again for the particularly gifted and I am not going to spell it out.

Reshetov:
Get some rest. I've already answered that; I won't say it again for the gifted.

Rest is a super answer!!! :) I'm not your friend and we didn't have a drink on the brotherhood for you to "poke me" and answer like that. Thank you very much esteemed man!

Reshetov:
Get some rest. I have already explained how to get the right answer. I am not going to repeat it again for the very gifted and I am not going to spell it out.

Especially if you think you are a super professional, and you cannot answer a trivial beginner's question. Too bad!

first_may:

Especially if you think you are a super professional and can't answer a trivial beginner's question. That's too bad!

I do not consider myself a super-professional and have already explained that the conditions of the problem lack the information necessary to get an answer, and I am bored to enroll in telepathic courses. The only thing I can help with is to advise you to solve the problem yourself with the help of this article: The ABCs of Currency Trading.

Reshetov:

I do not consider myself a super-professional and have already explained that the conditions of the problem lack the information necessary to obtain an answer, and I am too lazy to enroll in telepathic courses. The only thing I can help with, is to advise you to solve the problem yourself with the help of the article: The ABCs of Currency Trading.

See:
first symbol, e.g. EUR
second digit e.g. USD
deposit currency, for example RUB
Leverage e.g. 1
Contract size, e.g. 0.5

the rate, e.g. 1.3514.

I don't understand what else is missing?

Hi all, help me to understand why it gives error!

int start()
{
iMA(NULL,0,28,0,1,0,0);
if(iClose(NULL,0,0)>iMA
{
OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUY,0.10,Ask,0,10,10,);
}
if (iClose(NULL,0,0)<iMA
{
OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELL,0.10,Ask,0,10,10,);
}
return(0);
}

Error '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis .

int start()
{
iMA(NULL,0,28,0,1,0,0);
if (iClose(NULL,0,0)>iMA //где закрывающая скобка if?
{
OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUY,0.10,Ask,0,10,10,);//проверить перечень параметров
}
if (iClose(NULL,0,0)<iMA//где закрывающая скобка if?
{
OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELL,0.10,Ask,0,10,10,);//проверить перечень параметров
}
return(0);
}
Only what I saw on the spot. Check after writing. It helps.

first_may:

Look:
first symbol, e.g. EUR
second digit e.g. USD
deposit currency, for example RUB
leverage e.g. 1
Contract size, e.g. 0.5

the rate, e.g. 1.3514.

I don't understand what else is missing?

Although the data to the original problem condition:

first_may:

There is a transaction volume of 0.5, the EURUSD exchange rate is 1.3514. What is the amount in roubles?

has noticeably increased, but it is still not enough to get a solution. You've been given the link to the article, try to solve the problem on your own and at the same time you'll find out what else is missing. I have given you one of the keys to the right answer in bold. And there is more than one missing data, if you take into account the spread.

granit77:
Only what I saw on the spot. Check after writing. It helps.

And what is IMA, I mean where is the declaration and definition of the variable? By default it is a function.

Good evening, could you please explain to me how to use a custom indicator in an owl!

-when there is a signal to open a position in an indicator, can you write result=true ? And afterwards in the EA should I write result=iCustom(...,....,...,.....,)?

Reason: