How to stop myself opening a position manually

how can I check the lots, the stop loss ...etc.

I open an order manually, and I just want the EA check again

how can I do it?

mt5 for the record

hello3po:

how can I do it?

mt5 for the record

search for positions without magic number

amando:

search for positions without magic number

Can you specificlly point out?  I searched ,but seems it is not what i want. which function? or event?

hello3po:

how can I do it?

mt5 for the record

Do you want to be informed if the order opened violates some of your rules (so you can modify it later on?)

or

You want the transaction to not go through if your criteria is -accidentally- violated ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Do you want to be informed if the order opened violates some of your rules (so you can modify it later on?)

or

You want the transaction to not go through if your criteria is -accidentally- violated ?

I want the transaction to not go through...  thanks

hello3po:
I want the transaction to not go through...  thanks

They have no provisions for this unfortunately . 

It could be achieved by having a custom trading deck on the chart (inside a template) and you would need to remember to use that instead of the normal trading panel.

Lorentzos Roussos:

It could be achieved by having a custom trading deck on the chart (inside a template) and you would need to remember to use that instead of the normal trading panel.

I normally use the iPhone...Thanks for your answer! It helps! Thought there may have solution that I don’t know

Lorentzos Roussos:

Another guy comes up a solution

Open order with a demo-account, then  EA in real-account  check the order in the demo-account (a real account follows a demo account), if  the order complys with the rule, open the order too, if not,  do nothing

hello3po:

Another guy comes up a solution

Open order with a demo-account, then  EA in real-account  check the order in the demo-account (a real account follows a demo account), if  the order complys with the rule, open the order too, if not,  do nothing

Yes it could work this way ,but ,You would need a pc-system to be constantly running for this filtration to occur.

and that system could also "fix" the trades of the demo account,not just reject them.

Reason: