[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 338

artmedia70:
Or president of All Russia??? :)
At least he acts consistently and apart from references I have not seen any insignificant rubbish in his posts so far.

snail09:
At least he works consistently and I have not seen anything insignificant in his posts except references.

It's not about "rubbish", is it? Sometimes a person wants to get a quick and unambiguous answer for one reason or another, rather than search and reread a sea of information.

I myself am sometimes too lazy to search, and I want everything at once... Although I know how to use search. Sometimes it's just like that...

Although, of course, before asking such simple questions, you need to find a ready-made answer, the more so, even here in this thread, many times written about it and many, including me, gave the function to search unambiguously last position.

sanches83:

I'm sorry for being so pushy, I just wanted to know if it's really not real or if it's just a lost topic.
I googled (ugh!) "Data exchange and Excel management" https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8175. Maybe you could use it?

artmedia70:

It's not about "rubbish", is it? Sometimes a person wants to get a quick and unambiguous answer for one reason or another, instead of searching and rereading a sea of information.

I myself am sometimes too lazy to search, and I want everything at once... Although I know how to use search. It's just that sometimes...

Although, of course, before asking such simple questions, you need to find a ready-made answer, the more so, even here in this branch, have repeatedly written about it and many, including me, gave the function to search unambiguously last position.

I don't know, maybe I'm a masochist, but I only ask questions when I can't find anything. But with your "Sometimes a person wants to get a quick and unambiguous answer for one reason or another, instead of searching and rereading a sea of information" I completely agree indeed, if there is a concise answer, then give it, instead of sending a person to Google;)

snail09:
I don't know, maybe I'm a masochist, but I only ask questions when I can't find anything. But with your "Sometimes a person wants to get a quick and unambiguous answer for one reason or another, rather than search and reread a sea of information" really, fully agree, if there is a concise answer, then give it, but do not send a person to Google;)

I did, I do and I will keep on doing it. A person who is too lazy to look up information simply shifts the task to others. It's a habit of chewed up food and dependency.
You search, you don't find it or you don't understand it - ask any stupid question, you have every right to do so.

granit77:

I did, I do and I will continue to do so. A person who is too lazy to look up information simply shifts the task to others. It is a habit of chewed up food and dependency.
You search, you don't find it or you don't understand it - ask any stupid question, you have every right to do so.

I wasn't talking about you, you accompany the messages with hints of substance. I was talking about Google. By the way, it was you who directed me after my first silly question about inserting content into a post. And the comrade seems to be just playing around.

granit77:

I did, I do, and I will. A person who is too lazy to look through the information simply shifts the task onto others. It is a habit of chewed up food and dependency.

And I'm more interested in answering someone on the merits than sending him to ... Google...

There are just some questions that I don't know the answer to. It gives me pleasure to first find the answer with my own mind and then share it with others. I'm killing a herd of rabbits here, learning something I don't know... and I help the man. The moral satisfaction of my own ego, so to speak... :)

And the searched does not bring the questioner closer to the skill of programming, however, as well as an answer on the merits.
In both situations a person receives a ready-made solution: ". the habit of chewed food and dependency ...". The only difference is in acquiring the skill to look for one's own.

What about communication?

Although, Victor, you're right, as am I... Sometimes you want to go further than Google... :)

artmedia70:
And I'm more interested in answering someone on the merits than sending him to ... Google...

There are just some questions that I don't know the answer to. It gives me pleasure to first find the answer with my own mind and then share it with others. I'm killing a herd of rabbits here, learning something I don't know... and I help the man. The moral satisfaction of my own ego, so to speak... :)

And the search does not bring the questioner any closer to the ability to program, however, as well as getting an answer on the merits:
In both situations, one gets a ready-made solution - "... the habit of chewed food and dependency ...". The only difference is in acquiring the skill to look for one's own.

What about communication?

Although, Victor, you're right, and so am I... Sometimes you want to go further than Google... :)

But sometimes it's also annoying to repeat the same thing after several pages.

Vinin:

But sometimes it also gets tiresome to repeat the same thing after several pages.
That's when you get the urge to say that there's more than just Google where you can safely go ... :)
Hi!

I've written a turkey. Any tips on where best to post it? Interested in criticism and interpretation of its signals (if any)?
Reason: