[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 352

tara:

Sorry, I switched to 7 not so long ago - I answered from memory. Look in AppData in the Users folder, well - or just run a search (I did so).

Thanks a lot. Found in AppDate/Local/VirtualStore...

HELP! My head is about to explode!

what could error 129 be causing when closing an order on the current currency pair at the updated normalised price?

nadya:

HELP! My head is about to explode!

what could error 129 be causing when closing an order on the current currency pair at the updated normalised price?

Maybe the normalised price was not normalised correctly or not at all? Show a piece of code with closing, updating and normalisation

Hello all!

Could you please advise how to speed up data processing in mql4? I.e. a certain cycle, for example, is processed in several hours; maybe there are some "secrets" that can help speed up the work (I don't mean the technical side of the issue)?

FelixFX:

Hello all!

Could you please advise how to speed up data processing in mql4? I.e. some cycle, for example, is processed in several hours; maybe there are some "secrets" that can help speed up the work (I don't mean the technical side of the issue)?

1. do the data processing in the Expert Advisor. It is 3 times faster than the indicator.

2. Transfer the calculations to DLL. This will increase the speed by 20 times.

You can also do optimization, it will speed up the process by a factor of 100.

Zhunko:

1. do the data processing in the expert. It is 3 times faster than the indicator.

2. Transfer calculations to DLL. This will increase the speed by 20 times.

I'm not familiar with DLLs at all. Can you tell me how to do it or the literature?

Show the calculation code in the loop, secrets can be replaced by notes.

Is there an equity indicator that would allow setting a date in its external variable, so that all orders opened before that date would not be taken into account when calculating the equity?

FelixFX:

I'm not familiar at all with DLL. Please advise how to do it or the literature, if it's not difficult.

Optimisation has to be done first. MQL4 speed is suitable for most tasks.

There is an example for DLL in MT4 folder.

Reason: