[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 244

guys skip the script that can simultaneously open from 1 to 10 lots with a given TR SL and lot, thanks in advance)

AndCam:

Dear Professionals, I have a question for you.

I have a COMMON_ERROR error in my real account when the owl is working in the log, the error occurs when I try to open a position with the owl. This error message means "General error". So who can tell me how to deal with it? And owl works fine, but this is the second time I notice this ficha.

You must have gone to the wrong thread. Go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything there about my problem. Made a delay of a few seconds, now at least the messages are not jumping around like crazy, but opens 25 set and 25 pending in about 45 minutes. A total of 25 currency pairs. It doesn't seem to be very fast. Maybe, the problem is in the broker's demo account that does not allow to open more than one position per minute? Or maybe the problem is in the code? Who has implemented the multicurrency for one window, could you advise?

By the way, Vinin , do you have You have on http://vinin.ucoz.ru/forum/11-17-1 a solution on how to get Point, Digits, Ask, Bid by another tool. There is one more thing which you have not mentioned, when calculating e.g. iHigh, iLow, the parameter NULL is used, which should also be replaced with the tool you want to get information from, otherwise the open window tool will appear. Maybe you can also tell me what are the elements that need to be adjusted for multicurrency?

prorab:

You won't believe it!

The reason was banal - too many indicators in the folder <indicators> !!!

As soon as I moved unnecessary *.mq4 to <Arxiv>, reducing the number of indicators in the folder by 2/3, everything works.

Who would have thought?

Let's believe it. We have been there, we know, we have discussed it many times. I make a subfolder "Archive" in the Indicators folder and put indicators I don't need at the moment into it. You will get more space in the navigator and there will be no mess because of the number of indicators.

Vinin:

It's just that the spread may be very different at different times of the day and on different days. So there is nothing funny.

I didn't ask anything about the spread...

And if it does apply to me, then my trading tactics are not so aggressive as to be affected by the spread. My question was about the tester's glitches, and it also glitches on a quiet market in the midst of trading (when the spreads are the most whatever they are).

I have another suggestion about these glitches. Can they occur if two EAs are using the same library?

Thank you in advance.

Hello! I have a problem with my tester (Finam DC). The thing is that on Fridays it starts to think that every day is Friday and transfers a position (close/open) at the end of each test day. Is there any way to fix it?

Professionals, please help! Installed EA on 4 currencies in one terminal, but only opens trades on 1 of the currencies. What may be the reason for this? How to get it to work on 4 currencies at the same time?

Dear Experts! Why am I able to manually set a stop loss at the opening price of the order? Between the market price and the opening price, though, 172 pips. But the book says: "If the same trade order specifies stop order values as close as possible to the stated opening price, then such a trade order will also be rejected by the client terminal, as in this case the requirement of the minimum allowed distance between the opening price of the order and the stated price of one of the stop orders will not be respected."

PS: my broker's MODE_STOPLEVEL is 4.

Shniperson:
Hello! I have a problem with the tester (Finam DC). The thing is that he starts to think every Friday and moves his orders at the end of each test day. Is there any way to fix it?

Maybe reinstall the terminal?

In general, I'd like to see the code and the log. For example:

2011.09.15 18:00 ABC EURUSD,M1: DayOfWeek() = 5.

ScioMe:

Dear Expert Advisors! Why am I able to manually set a Stop Loss at the opening price of an order? It's true, between the market price and the opening price it is 172 pips. But the book says: "If the same trade order specifies stop order values as close as possible to the stated opening price, then such a trade order will also be rejected by the client terminal, as in this case the requirement of the minimum allowed distance between the opening price of the order and the stated price of one of the stop orders will not be respected."

PS: my broker's MODE_STOPLEVEL is 4.

172 is greater than 4. You can not only put StopLoss at the opening price of the order, but also put it on a profit, 168 pips below/above the opening price.

Hi all! I have this question!!! When I open the zar/jpy currency pair, it is loaded starting from January 1, 2009. And I need to analyse it starting at least since 2000! When I try to load it through the quotes archive, I get a message that there is no new data. And the same with other "exotic" currency pairs! Are they really gone???
Reason: