[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 239

Abzasc:

1, Window with ticks. Is there any way to set it to fill to full depth?

2, Is there any way to disconnect the terminal from the server without closing it? (Switching to a non-existent account does not work).

1. Close all unnecessary charts.
2. Switch off the internet or open the graph offline.

Zhunko:
1. Close all unnecessary charts.
2. disconnect the internet or open the chart offline.

1. what do graphs have to do with it? I mean the tick box on the left, where the list of symbols is.

2, you don't need to disconnect the internet, you need to free it up. Didn't think about offline, I'll check, thanks.

Abzasc:

1, Window with ticks. Is there any way to set it to fill to full depth?

2, Is there any way to disconnect the terminal from the server without closing it? (Switching to a non-existent account does not work).

The window has been dealt with before, I don't remember the links. Nothing seems to roll, it didn't work for me either. P.S. The link
Disconnected the terminal from the Internet somehow else by specifying a proxy

Abzasc:

1. what do graphs have to do with it? I mean the tick box on the left, where the list of symbols is.

2, you don't need to disconnect the internet, you need to free it up. Didn't think about offline, will check, thanks.

1. Have you checked?

Maybe I wrote it wrong. It's not just the charts that need to be closed. You have to:

1. Close all the charts.

2. Reload MT4.

3. Remove all unnecessary symbols from the market overview.

4. Reset MT4 again just in case.

granit77:
With a window battled before, links do not remember. It seems, nothing rolls, it did not work for me too. P.S. The reference
Disconnected the terminal from the Internet somehow else by specifying a proxy

Thank you.

Now I understand what the graphs have to do with it. What was confusing was that the windows on the different terminals seemed to be different in terms of occupancy, both the cache and the server settings.

I've seen the proxy in the settings, you can, but it's a long switch, inconvenient.

I'll experiment later.

Please tell me how to get out of this situation.

example:

start
{
   bool signal = signal_MACD();
   bool NewBar = NewBarMoment();
   AnalyzeSignals(signal,NewBar);
}

Is such an entry entitled to life?

Can you tell me where I can download examples of code for a multi-currency Expert Advisor that, when set up on one pair, trades multiple pairs? I don't have any experience in creating such an EA, but I have a need. If you install one on many windows, resources will be wasted significantly.

What is the function that finds the fractals on a certain interval and also gives the price and bar number of each fractal.

Sorry ... figured it out...

nuan:
Sorry ... figured it out...
Well post the result, maybe someone will find it useful.
Reason: