TA or something you don't know about. - page 45

IgorM:

yeah, but don't forget that alcohol made you grow up-- did your mum give you cough medicine? - that's pure alcohol. I don't want to talk about geniuses - who and how much they drank...

Tex...

Every topic gets lumped into alcohol. The Mars theme goes there too. Must have been a good weekend.)

paukas:
There is, but is it life...

There ! The man with the beard won't lie. What's it like out there? The weather, the fishing? Are there any unicorns there?

What worries the local population?

Mischek:

There! The man with the beard won't lie. What's it like out there? The weather, the fishing? Are there any unicorns there?

I couldn't resist...

as they say, I'm laughing my ass off.

Mischek:

There! The man with the beard won't lie. What's it like out there? The weather, the fishing? Are there any unicorns there?

What kind of fishing? No water for three million years, neither hot nor cold. The mushrooms are getting scared, scattering. Dust.

The only good thing is that there are no Unicorns yet.

Mischek: Every topic gets lumped into alcohol. So is the Mars topic. Must have been a good weekend.)

what succeeded, without a doubt - there was an aspiration, that's the result

But the fact that there was a "perthusine generation" and now there's a "mucaltine generation" is a fact.

shhhh...

paukas:

What kind of fishing? No water for three million years, neither hot nor cold, the mushrooms are frightened, they scatter. Dust.

The only good thing is that there are no unicorns yet.

And what are the spreads on the Eurobucks these days. What do the forums say?

IgorM:

But there was a "perthusine generation" and now there's a "mucaltine generation" - that's a fact.

You probably think I know all your Volgograd neighbours from St. Petersburg. Or is it the unicorns?

Mischek:

What are the spreads on the Eurobucks these days? What do the forums say?
Spreads are big, but the quotes are three minutes earlier. So of course they write, but they tolerate it.

Mischek:

You probably think I know all your Volgograd neighbours from St. Petersburg. Or is it the unicorns?

Nah, it's you who have the United Russia, here it's simpler - St. Petersburg and their stooges ;)

IgorM:
It's fashionable to say "United Russia" nowadays, and you know who's in charge?
Reason: