TA or something you don't know about. - page 102

PapaYozh:

What's there to try?

I mean, if I had promised to do something for free and they started pressuring me, I would have sent him away.

Maybe he would too.

I mean, learn to control yourself.

DmitriyN 25.07.2012 10:28

Peter. I haven't pissed you off for almost two days now, refrained as best I could, although I wanted to "cum" so badly

for two days now.

in hand.

holds

Mischek2:

for two days now.

in hand

holds

Careful, he's about to ask for your Skype...

PapaYozh:

Careful, he's about to ask for your Skype...

that's already happened))

Mischek2:

it was already there )))

Yes, indeed - this topic is interesting:

"What is there to try?

I mean, if I'd promised to do something for free, and they started pressuring me, I'd have done it.

Maybe he would too.

My point is, learn to control yourself.

DmitriyN 25.07.2012 10:28 am.

Peter. I haven't pissed you off for almost two days now, I refrained as best I could, although I wanted to 'cum' so badly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to beat it myself later (I was waiting for more material), but you, as usual, beat me to it... :-)

PapaYozh:

What is there to try?

I mean, if I had promised to do something for free and they started pressuring me, I would have sent him away.

Maybe he would too.

I mean, learn to control yourself.

and a week ago, Dima:

DmitriyN:

What's not to understand? Let's take a man's urine sample from the unwashed end, a blood sample, (sorry) a stool sample, a hair sample for genetics. Gross.
What's the point? What do you want from him? A code? What is it? A code for a grail indicator? Ridiculous.

DmitriyN:
Peter. I haven't pissed you off for almost two days now, refraining as best I could, even though I wanted to 'cum' so badly. I tried so hard.
With your gigantic literary talent, you could have written a description of the indicator by now.
The desire of a 12-year-old boy? Come on.

DmitriyN:
Peter. I haven't pissed you off for almost two days now, refraining as best I could, even though I wanted to 'cum' so badly. I tried so hard.
When Peter shows up, Dimitri will smear all over the monitor)

DmitriyN:
So, what? The prediction of the outcome of the game changes as the game progresses. Or, is that news to you?
I'm surprised at the range of your attitude... from "gross" to "cum." I think it has more to do with your psyche than with the game.

DmitriyN:
And the Swinosaurs aren't even old enough to be my father.
Grandfather...

DmitriyN:

So, what's up? Tell me about yourself.

He's all right, he's got a job, friends, a pretty wife.

Better about you.

Reason: