EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 188

Helex >> :

I would have abolished money, made food and girls free and there would have been paradise on earth )))) Everyone would have been picking dandelions and making wreaths, but then again there was a Macedonian who would have broken this idyll. It's all Alexander the Great's fault, the bastard.

This idyll is not possible, it goes against genetic selection.

Everyone will start fighting for the best girl and it'll all come down to what it is.

Doesn't matter how much money you have as long as it's more than your neighbour's.

If it's more, it's good, if it's not, it's miserable (and a frantic attempt to get it).

forex-k писал(а) >>

From my observations of Woolf waves I can say that the waves only work in a certain way as in the picture

Why did it work?

Urain писал(а) >>

Everyone will start fighting for the best girl and it will all come down to this.

It doesn't matter how much money you have, as long as it's more than your neighbour's.

If it's more, it's good, if it's not, it's boredom (and frantic attempts to get it).

and a complete lack of happiness... That's how revolutionaries are born...

NikT_58 >> :

What do we think?

Dever went.

>> on H1:

To sell TP 4636 and 4605 below 4496

On the buy TP 4675 4750 4775

On H4:

On sale TR 4548

on the buy TP 4680 4750 4775

So I sold a little bit of TR 4605

Cvinto >> :

on H1:

On sale TR 4636 and 4605 below 4496

On a buy TP 4675 4750 4775

On H4:

On sale TR 4548

on TR 4680 4750 4775

On total sold a little TR 4605

I'm going in too.

rid писал(а) >>

Very interesting comment from the DOU

I (usually) don't neglect such predictions.

And I read them like the yellow press ))

September 30. /Menia Doma says that the hryvnia's position in their pockets indicates that the European budget will be saturated with gas payments today, because yesterday's trend of the light payment indicates that there should be another month until the maximum on the meter reaches 12900, and then the fibonacci levels of 13200 and 13500 say NaKuhne. A steady rise in the meter reading indicates that the light is still coming into the house and is prone to rise further unless negative data comes in from the power plant. The electricity/hrivna pair traded at 0.30/kW yesterday.

Urain писал(а) >>

Everyone will start fighting for the best girl and it will all come down to this.

It doesn't matter how much money you have, as long as it's more than your neighbour's.

If more is good, if not, it's boring (and frantic attempts to get it).

That's what I mean. )))

NikT_58 >> :

What do we think?

>> Deevera go.

Should be able to draw the top during a weak flat. Waiting for now.

Helex >> :

That's what I mean. )))

I don't mind.

It all comes down to the fact that some of us might even calculate the psychology of the crowd and make money out of it.

I'm going to write an indicator for buying and selling, but the problem is that there is only one indicator that uses so many pairs and indukes, it would not die on small-minded machines.
Reason: