TA or something you don't know about. - page 24

C-4:

All you have presented a vivid example that everyone sees the same situation in his or her own way. We are looking at the same chart and you see a downward trend, I see an upward one. The result will be 50/50, and it will be the same in any scale and with any number of participants. Accordingly, if the situation is 50/50, there is no bull and bear trend, there is only the current price.

For every example you give, I can find a counter-example in the same place at the same time. And I will be right, and so will you, because both you and I will always have 50% of supporters.

You keep getting away from the very first question - what is FA in forex that does not use the past price. Without the kolhozniks please give

C-4:.

... the ridiculousness of the news theory and its impact on the exchange rate. It is much easier to acknowledge the obvious fact that there is no influence. There is a spike in volatility, but volatility makes the candles bigger, but not more predictable.

With all due respect I cannot agree 100%. There is news that affects exchange rate movements over the long term. A rate change, for example. And the more unexpected it was, the stronger the impact and the longer term it lasts. For rates are the main long-term driver.

FA in forex is not at all what Greenspan or some Moody's jerks said. If you trade on this information noise - then you are a noise trader, and in general for your account it does not matter at all what position you take at a particular point in time, the overall result will still end up being zero. As for Forex, I cannot tell you which fundamental indicators are driving its quotes. There are no definite indicators. What seems to move the price up today, will move it down tomorrow, and vice versa. If the interest rate goes down after you cut it, the next time it will go up. After the fact, the explanations are as follows: "The interest rate has fallen, but not as much as the market was expecting" or "The market has already taken an interest rate cut beforehand and we are now seeing a correction in the interest rate cut". Maybe that information noise sounds logical to you, but it is in any case useless from a prognosticating point of view. The real FA is too complex and multifaceted to be found and formulated. In any case, I do not know such a thing, so I cannot help you in this matter.

C-4:
The FA in forex is not at all what Greenspan or some Moody's jerks said. If you trade on this information noise - then you are a noise trader, and on the whole it doesn't matter at all what position you take at any particular time for your account, the overall result will still end up being zero. As for Forex, I cannot tell you which fundamental indicators are driving its quotes. There are no definite indicators. What seems to move the price up today, will move it down tomorrow, and vice versa. If the interest rate goes down after you cut it, the next time it will go up. After the fact, the explanations are as follows: "The interest rate has fallen, but not as much as the market expected" or "The market has taken into account the interest rate cut beforehand and we are now seeing a correction in the interest rate cut". Maybe that information noise sounds logical to you, but it is in any case useless from a prognosticating point of view. The real FA is too complex and multifaceted to be found and formulated. In any case, I do not know such a thing, so I cannot help you in this matter.

To listen to you - all are fools, but it is not clear only how these fools are moving billions and define destinies of the world.

Unfortunately in the financial markets not everything is easy, simple and unambiguous, so that the casual relationship can be clearly seen.

The definition of FAs can be found in any FA textbook and there is no need to invent anything. The difference between FA and TA is that both use past prices of an asset, but FA also uses macrostatistics, rumors, political news, etc.

Here is an extract from a clever book:

That is, during a decade of rapid growth of the American economy, interest rates were high and there was a negative correlation between them and exchange rates! By applying the standard thinking described in standard and therefore useless books in the 80's (a whole decade) you could find yourself in a complete mess... If rates do not follow interest rates for decades, then what the hell is the need for such a FA!!!?

FAGOTT:

Listen to you - everyone is a jerk, but what is not clear is how these jerks move billions and determine the fate of the world.

Unfortunately in the financial markets not everything is so easy, simple and unambiguous as to show the casual connection.

The definition of FAs can be found in any FA textbook and there is no need to invent anything. The difference between FA and TA is that both use past prices of an asset, but FA also uses macrostatistics, rumors, political news, etc.

The morons from Moody's do not pocket billions, but fawn on the wall-street, and work from 9 to 17 for 50,000 Greens a year. Read The Great Game of Relegation.

C-4:

Here is an extract from a clever book:

That is, during a decade of rapid growth of the American economy, interest rates were high and there was a negative correlation between them and exchange rates! By applying the standard thinking described in standard and therefore useless books in the 80's (a whole decade) you could find yourself in a complete mess... If rates have not followed interest rates for decades, then why the hell would there be a FA!!!?

Do you take the FA as something written 100 years ago and immutable ever since? The time-varying correlation between the exchange rate and the macro rate was seen and described a long time ago.

There was a negative correlation for ten years - even a giraffe would get it! All right, the first three years were dumb, but the next seven years you could make money!

C-4:

Moody's morons aren't wielding billions, but fawning over wall-street, and working from 9 to 17 for 50,000 greenbacks a year. Read The Great Game of Rejection.

Moody's Investors Service international rating agency earns $50,000 a year?

I'm not even going to read this nonsense.

FAGOTT:

The international rating agency Moody's Investors Service has an income of $50,000 a year?

The company had a market capitalisation of over $11.1bn.

I'm not even going to read this nonsense

FAGOTT:

The international rating agency Moody's Investors Service has an income of $50,000 a year?

I'm not even going to read this nonsense

No, that's the income of its rank-and-file employees, like the guys in jackets who advise you to buy and sell on TV.
Reason: