TA or something you don't know about. - page 93

sever32:
I'd like that, thanks, send it to me, I'll have a look.
Okay, this weekend.

alexx_v:
You're going to get Lizavetta to talk purely about sex, and she's going to get sent back to the bathhouse for it. Don't set the girl up.

Nah)) I'm in the asexual community.

We're not interested in sex.)

jelizavettka:

Nah)) I'm in the asexual community.

We're not interested in sex.)

Yeah. That's got nothing to do with it. Not even for a bunch of...

Guys! Is this what you're getting into?

Peter_Zabriski:

Guys! Is this what you've been getting into?

What about you?

"Lay low, like a submarine, and don't call out..." / VSV

Yes - (politely) - thank you...

DmitriyN:
Say thank you to me. I kept her from drowning in the 'swamp'. As best I could.

Dima, you also asked for clarification and constructivo from Peter, and now what do you write( ...... Nice of you...

DmitriyN:
I don't need anything from Peter. Unlike some of the others.

You're lying..... but come on, it's not my place to lecture you.

As a matter of fact, the author threw a message to shed light on some things, but ended up calling everyone idiots for thinking soup is food and not soup, and? And he also takes offence at the stupidity in the thread.

Kocty:

You're lying..... but come on, it's not for me to lecture you.

In fact, the author threw a message to shed light on some things, but ended up calling everyone an idiot for thinking soup is food and not soup, and? and is also offended by the stupidity in the thread.

No. Dima is sucking up to Piotr to make him feel good.) If Petya hasn't called anyone names even indirectly, you can take it as a compliment.))

Just kidding

DmitriyN:
Why? Read, or rather, write, I'd love to read it.

Keep writing like ........ with this.......... you must have kept the thread constructive.......... to blog what......... to discuss in ...........

You can practice that morse code on the appropriate resources. And get into all the flubbery there.......

Reason: