I will write the indicator for free - page 123

Vladimir Karputov #:

It's a shame to sit on an old terminal in the 21st century.

So, it came out in the 21st century! ( mql4 )

If you don't mind, write an indicator for two equidistant channels

I need a Fibonacci levels indicator with a notification...to get a notification from each level...to my phone...can anyone write one?

Hi all, there is an idea to write an EA on ZigZag, but programming knowledge is lacking. Written on opening positions not know how to work with array to get information from array. Who can help?

2627042 to write an EA using ZigZag, but I don't have enough programming knowledge. I've written it to open positions, I don't know how to work with array to get information from array. I do not know how to work with array to get information from array.

What is there to help? What's the idea? What did you write? What's not working?

And you in this thread.

Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4 и MQL5, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4 и MQL5, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...

2627042 #:
Hi all, there is an idea to write an EA on ZigZag, but programming knowledge is not enough. I have written it to open positions, I do not know how to work with array to get information from array. Who can help?

What are arrays for? Ask me, I know all about arrays! And even about arrays of structures!!!

2627042 #:
Hi all, there is an idea to write an EA on ZigZag, but programming knowledge is lacking. I wrote it to open positions I don't know how to work with array to get information from array. Who can help?

Look in the terminal for the Library tab. Here it is:

ZigZagEvgeTrofi ver. 1
ZigZagEvgeTrofi ver. 1
  • www.mql5.com
Используется индикатор ZigZag.

I'll try again)

Please, show me how this code block should look like in the nexttask:

Given N candles backwards. Find candlesticks with size >= X pips, remember their total number and the size of each of them. If the current candle after closing is >= X pips, then compare its size with the total number of candles counted and print the following result - what is its size among all the candles found.

Ivan Butko #:
It's worth a try, I'll try again)

Can you please show me what a block of code should look like with the followingtask:

Given N candles backwards. Find candlesticks with size >= X pips, memorize their total number and the size of each of them. If the current candle after closing was >= X pips, compare its size with the total number of counted candles and print the following result - what is its size among all the candles found.

When a candlestick closes, if its size S > X pips:

for previous N candlesticks - if the body (high-low) >=X add (high-low) to the collection (array)

sort the array.

find the first position in the array where the value >=S

---

and a lot of code :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

when a candlestick closes, if its size S > X pips:

for the previous N candles - if the body (high-low) >=X add (high-low) to the collection (in the array)

sort the array.

Find the first position in the array where the value >=S

---

and in the code - a lot of code :-)

Thanks for the referral
Reason: