The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 485

Доктор:

SB is a convenient and in many cases sufficient model of real BP.

So convenient and sufficient that it allows for some very fruitful and quite fundamental research.

If you read anything in between when you are unleashed, you would surely know that SB was the basis for the derivation of the BS formula. And theBS was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1997, you ignoramus.

Do you understand me? Or shall I say it again?The random walk model is so good that it can form the basis forNobel Prizeresearch.

So you think I don't know that? That's astonishing.

Alexander_K2:

So you think I don't know that? That's amazing.

No, it's a bit late to pretend you know anything.

You have recently made so many judgments filled with outright obscurantism and ignorance that the educated part of the forum has completely lost what remains of your reputation.

And just so we don't have to get up twice. BS defines a fair price. That is, the price when the seller and the buyer are in parity. I.e. neither of them makes any money. But that's as long as BP is SB. As soon as BP deviates from SB either the seller or the buyer gains at the expense of their opponent. This is to the question of the possibility of making money on SB (hello to Oleg).

Checkmate, gentlemen.

Доктор:

You have recently made so many judgements filled with blatant obscurantism and ignorance that the educated part of the forum has finally lost what remains of your reputation.

And just so we don't have to get up twice. BS determines a fair price. That is, the price when the seller and the buyer are in parity. I.e. neither of them makes any money. But that's as long as BP is SB. As soon as BP deviates from SB either the seller or the buyer gains at the expense of their opponent. This is to the question of the possibility of making money on SB

What judgement?

You have started bringing SB in everywhere you can. You even went so far as to define the equilibrium state of the market as SB. Hence the conclusion - you are completely unfamiliar with physics, you don't even understand the meaning of the word "equilibrium". And you think you are educated and I am obliged to gain respect from you? You think too highly of yourself...

You constantly interfere with my colleagues-physicists and utter childish babble known to all. How am I supposed to respond to you?

What do you want? Or are you drunk all the time? Honestly, I don't understand.

Gentlemen, I repeat, there is no SB in the market, but a clear pattern:

n tau or T D D
0,24436 65,896026 16,830112 25,547201

If you do not know and do not try to learn the patterns of the market, there is nothing to debate on this subject. The market provides an opportunity to make money, but, you have to be vigilant, a drop in balance will inevitably follow, the PNB chart shows. Learn, finally, in the language of facts, leaving the practice of cap-and-trade behind.

Доктор:

No, it's a bit late to pretend you know anything.

You have recently made so many judgments filled with outright obscurantism and ignorance that the educated part of the forum has completely lost what little credibility you have left.

And just so we don't have to get up twice. BS defines a fair price. That is, the price when the seller and the buyer are in parity. I.e. neither of them makes any money. But that's as long as BP is SB. As soon as BP deviates from SB either the seller or the buyer gains at the expense of his opponent. This is to the question of the possibility of making money on SB (hello to Oleg).

Checkmate, gentlemen.

Total nonsense.

A_K says it right:
You have started to stick SB everywhere you can. You even went so far as to define the equilibrium state of the market as SB. Hence the conclusion - you are completely unfamiliar with physics, you don't even understand the meaning of the word "equilibrium".

SO

What is SB?

Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
  • www.mql5.com
Прежде всего необходимо дать определение, что из себя представляет управляемая динамическая система, и как это соотнести с рынком, явлением, в пред...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen, I repeat, there is no SB in the market, but a clear pattern:

Your mustache has come off.

What are those green steps?

Throw your additions off the chart and you will see a steady downward trend.

PapaYozh:

Your mustache has come off.

What are those green steps?

Throw your additions off the chart and you will see a steady downward trend.

He's just trolling) at least trying to)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
He's just trolling) at least trying to)

Well, no. He's PR'd his dummy in many threads, clearly with a purpose of some sort.

Олег avtomat:

What is a BS ?

Black-Scholes model

Александр Нескажу:
The Black-Scholes model

I see. Thank you.

But I wanted the doctor to clarify the course of his confused thoughts that led him to his"shahu\mat" like this.

• www.mql5.com
Прежде всего необходимо дать определение, что из себя представляет управляемая динамическая система, и как это соотнести с рынком, явлением, в пред...
Reason: