The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 489

Алексей Тарабанов:

Why is there no "Cancel" option when writing a message? There is only "Add".

"Delete" is only available for a certain amount of time after writing. Then it disappears.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I am more concerned about the reactions of my deeply respected Chingiz and Renat. People who are quite capable of challenging, or supporting.

I'll give everyone a hint.

The gist is easy, the solution is skull cracking.

Implementation is the simplest, and without trigonometry, sines and cosines.

So

---

Cosine is predicted by sine.

© new-rena

Renat Akhtyamov:

The gist is easy, the solution is skull cracking.

The implementation is simple.

So

---

Cosine is predicted by sine.

© new-rena

And the cotangent by tangent?)

khorosh:

Quite right. The automaton is very well versed in automatic control theory. Yes, he may not be as good at it as he would like to be. But he's working on his grail and he's constantly improving it. I think he will reach his goal, because there are very few developers of TS here on this forum that rely so deeply on science.

You read the first pages of the thread he talks quite correctly to everyone there. He is not the instigator of those quarrels that sometimes occur here. He is simply pissed off with sneers and sometimes direct insults from trolls living here. Yes, he is no angel and sometimes rude, but what do you want him to slap you on the cheek and turn the other cheek?

You're right. But only in part.

How would you feel about a man who's foaming at the mouth arguing that he's invented the perpetual motion machine? And when he's told it's impossible, he's rude.

He is a learned man, but not flexible. His knowledge is rigid. He does not absorb new information well.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I am more concerned about the reactions of my deeply respected Chingiz and Renat. People quite capable of challenging, or supporting.

I understand everything, of course... But in many posts you can see that he starts it first. Is it really everyone else's fault that he's pissed off?
I would very much like to have a constructive conversation with him. Unfortunately, this has proved impossible. Because just begin to tell him what the NB, why the market is the NB with impulse elements that actually is movement, where they come from how to calculate where the "flap of a butterfly wing" changes the whole system with all its characteristics, in his own system to take it into account and then, when it will stop "fed" everything she still starts to work properly, he starts to tell out anyone who would doubt his alleged superiority over all. Maybe I'm wrong about something, or I don't understand something, or I don't know everything about market movements. I would love to get to the bottom of it.
I'm sorry, but it's incomparably more fun to talk to you than it is to talk to someone like that. So I'll just be aware of his temper and rely on your insight and leave it at that.

khorosh:

What about kotangas with tangas?)

With these you'll get barriers, not a wave.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Cosine is predicted by sine

© new-rena

Please stop revealing grails).

Доктор:

He is a savvy man, but not flexible. His knowledge is rigid. He does not assimilate new information well.

I doubt that it is possible to draw such conclusions objectively without talking to him personally and for a long time, I think it is a superficial and subjective opinion.

khorosh:

I doubt that without talking to him personally and for a long time one can draw such conclusions objectively, I think it is a superficial and subjective opinion.

+

khorosh:

I doubt that without talking to him personally and for a long time one can draw such conclusions objectively, I think it is a superficial and subjective opinion.

Making money on SB is the invention of the perpetual motion machine. This is the ABC. If this is not learned, then my opinion is deep and objective.

Reason: