How do I determine whether the scroll button is pressed or depressed and if so, depress it !

Sabz.

The library once again.

Zhunko:
Library again.
And what, you mean to say that you have the current state of this button defined there? I don't think so...

Meat:
And what, you mean to say that you have the current state of this button detected there? I don't think so...
So check it out.....
It's quicker to check than to write this post of yours here

Zhunko:
Library again.

I'm not belittling the merits of your function library !

Well done! A tremendous job ...

But, in my case it needs to be done without using custom DLLs, unfortunately, but using only WinAPI that must be called directly from MQL4 ...

Meat:
And you want to say that the current state of this button is detected there? I doubt it...

I had my doubts myself :-)) Checked it out. It works.

LEOK:

I'm not belittling the merits of your function library !

Well done! Great work ...

But, in my case, I have to do it without using custom DLL's, unfortunately, and using only WinAPI, which must be called directly from MQL4 ...

Why so complicated? It is unreliable WinAPI from MQL4. I used to do it myself. Then I gave up.

With DLL you can do things that MQL4 cannot do. For example, autonomous update of charts or autonomous deletion of indicators. I have implemented everything in that library.

:))

jartmailru:
So check it out .....
It's quicker to check than to write your post here

And how do you envisage this test I wonder? :) There are hundreds of different functions in the posted files. It will take you much longer to find something among them than to write a post here, believe me. The author of the library won't bother to point out where exactly this function is and what it's called...

Meat:

And how do you envisage this test I wonder? :) There are hundreds of different functions in the posted files. It will take you much longer to find something among them than to write a post here, believe me. The author of the library won't bother to tell you exactly where this function is and what it's called...

There's a test script with examples. Each function has its own parameter in the properties of the script. Everything is clearly laid out. Everything is laid out in groups and numbered.

The parameter in the script is called GetAutoScroll . The function is ServiceGetAutoScroll().

Yes, the "author of the library" by the way, in addition to the biblio itself wrote a header file in the form of a sheet of about (x00) lines. Where in black and white Russian described where and how it works. I think that in the five hours between your posts you could have already learned it, not that to find the right function.

FAQ:
Yeah, the "author of the library", by the way, besides the bible he also wrote a header file in the form of a sheet of about (x00) lines. Where he described in black and white Russian where and how it works. I think that in the five hours between your posts you could have already learned it, not that to find the right function.

I actually don't have that much time to spend 5 hours looking for something somewhere, not knowing either the name of the function or the file where it is located... It's much easier and faster to look in MSDN and do it yourself ;) And why would I need it? It's the author of this thread who needs this function.

Reason: