The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 479

At least one thing is clear - Oleg avtomat and Wizard2018 are one and the same person) I hope this will somehow help the Doctor in his hard work)

Stupid swearing cannot be considered an answer to my question about the existence of validity of the claim. Rather, on the contrary, it is an indirect indication that there is no such justification)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

At least one thing is clear - Oleg avtomat and Wizard2018 are one and the same person) I hope this will somehow help the Doctor in his hard work)

Stupid swearing cannot be considered an answer to my question about the existence of validity of the claim. Rather, on the contrary, it is a circumstantial indication of the lack of such justification)

You've been making too many silly and utterly empty assertions lately. This is not a good symptom.

Talk to a psychiatrist.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You still don't get it, as you always do. What you call yourself is what you call yourself!

You won't calm down... you shit, you shit, and you're going to shit - that's your motto.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What a wicked man! You still don't get it.

get out

Олег avtomat:
Doctor, you're well deserving of being left out.

It's a different story. Taking off my straitjacket. You can walk around the courtyard for a while after lunch.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What a wicked man! You still don't get it.
Ignoramus :) also from a quote-unquote

Wizard2018:

No, this is a fairly common misconception in professional circles. Leading to a dead end and walking in circles. I wrote what I wrote. If you are attentive and have the ability to trade and have guessed something, you may even get some practical benefit from what I've written. The rest, as always, will pass through the woods :))) Probably for the best.

All that I have outlined, firstly, from a primer, and secondly, is easily verifiable.

Here on the forum a variety of people have repeatedly posted the results of analysis of real BPs proving that they are close to SB. And me included.

Here on the forum, a variety of people have repeatedly proven that it's impossible to make money on SB. And me included.

Anyone with a little bit of toolkit can repeat all these studies and make sure they are correct. Or prove them wrong and get a Nobel Prize.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Unlearned :) also from a quote-unquote

I still don't get it.

Доктор:

Anyone with a little toolkit can repeat all these studies and see if they are correct. Or prove them wrong and get a Nobel Prize.

What's to disprove those who claim, scientifically speaking, that flying heavier-than-air vehicles is impossible in principle? For the man who built the plane. That's right, none. Let them be deluded, neither cold nor hot.

Wizard2018:

What is there to disprove those who claim that, scientifically speaking, flying heavier-than-air vehicles is impossible in principle? For the man who built the plane. That's right, none. Let them be deluded, neither cold nor hot.

You have given a very unfortunate example. Science is a couple of hundred years old. And it has never claimed that"flight by vehicles heavier than air is impossible in principle". Moreover, even in the pre-scientific era, the great Leonardo experimented with heavier-than-air vehicles. And he would have flown. There were simply no internal combustion engines back then.

Reason: