The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 478

Wizard2018:

The goal? Equilibrium, as with all things.Y=const To this he strives globally.

Knowing this, you can immediately come up with a simple system - trade against any movement, helping the market to restore equilibrium. It rewards it for that. By swinging the pendulum, out of equilibrium, we lose energy, i.e. money. By damping the swing, helping the market rebalance, we gain.

Alexander_K2:

Wizard, you have expressed the Truth in immortal words.

The magician has inadvertently, perhaps without realizing it, beautifully phrased the rather obvious purpose of the market. Equilibrium. True, he then wrote all sorts of nonsense. And off went the gubernatorial writing.

Indeed the goal of the Market is Equilibrium. But not at all in the sense of Y = const.Y = const is the death of the Market, not the goal. Equilibrium for the Market is SB. And it stays in this state for a significant part of its time.

When it deviates from its equilibrium state (i.e., SB), it gives some profit to observant and patient traders. And taking away their coins, traders inevitably, unwittingly, return the market back to a state of equilibrium, i.e., SB. And here, paradoxically, with a very different meaning, the Wizard is nevertheless right again. By taking money from the Market, we restore the equilibrium of the Market. In its state of equilibrium, the Market does not share its money with us.

I am writing in a branch of a representative of another, anti-scientific view of the market and I foresee a typical reaction of this representative. Therefore just in case I will inform, that written are not my reflections, and a modern scientific representation of the Market. If you want to argue, be my guest. Just don't argue with me. Argue with science.

Доктор:

Equilibrium for the Market is SB. And this is the state in which it stays for a significant part of its time.

No, this is a rather common misconception in professional circles. Leading to a dead end and walking in circles. I wrote what I wrote. If you are attentive, if you have trading skills and have guessed something, you may get some practical benefit from what I've written. The rest, as always, will pass through the woods :))) Probably for the best

P.S..

By the way, what is anti-science in the TAU, ASU, ASR and SS?

Wizard2018:

No, this is a fairly common misconception in professional circles.

Do you have any justification for this opinion? You mean something concrete, verifiable and other than vague allusions to some SS.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Do you have any justification for this opinion? Meaning something concrete, verifiable and other than vague hints of some SS.

I suspect the SS is a tracking system. Not parts of the Wehrmacht).

Wizard2018:

No, this is a fairly common misconception in professional circles. Leading to a dead end and walking in circles. I wrote what I wrote. If you are attentive and have the ability to trade and have guessed something, you may even get some practical benefit from what I've written. The rest, as always, will pass through the woods :))) Probably for the best

P.S..

By the way, what is anti-scientific in TAU, ASU, ASR and SS?

He does not know what it means. And since he does, it's anti-science.

;)))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Do you have any justification for this opinion? I mean something concrete, verifiable and other than vague allusions to some SS.

It's not within your conceptual framework.

khorosh:

It is quite possible that these are hidden captions (or closed caption) which are only revealed to those privy to secret knowledge)

khorosh:

The deciphering of this abbreviation is immediately given in the same post

Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
  • www.mql5.com
Прежде всего необходимо дать определение, что из себя представляет управляемая динамическая система, и как это соотнести с рынком, явлением, в пред...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It is quite possible that these are hidden captions (or closed captions) which are only revealed to those privy to the secret knowledge)

Open the textbooks. And you can get that secret knowledge, too. Whether or not you can understand what it says is another matter.

Doctor, you are well deserving of being left out.
Reason: