The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 482

secret:
You have a 50% drawdown in your stack, which is quite telling)

Yes, this is serious. If I put up with that kind of drawdown I would have very profitable EAs. But at the development stage I still try to keep the drawdown to a maximum of 20%. If I cannot reduce it to less than 50%, I reject this strategy or modify it. Although some claim they should use the deposit in full and allow this drawdown. It is a matter of taste, as they say. One can risk such drawdown with a small deposit, for instance, at the stage of overclocking. But it is a bit risky with a big deposit.)

khorosh:

Yes, this is serious. If I put up with that kind of drawdown I would have very profitable EAs. But at the development stage I still try to keep the drawdown to a maximum of 20%. And if I cannot reduce it below 50%, I reject this strategy or modify it.

Who are you listening to, buddy? He's a psychopath who's been chasing me for four years.

Alexander_K2:

Who are you listening to, mate? That's the psychopath who's been after me for four years.

So he's lying?

Олег avtomat:

Where should I see it?

Give me the link.

In the profile.

That's it. I'm out of here. But if anything, I'll be back to help you fight the goofballs.

khorosh:

So he's lying?

Like he's breathing.

Alexander_K2:

Who are you listening to, mate? He's a psychopath who's been chasing me for four years.

Yeah, I looked it up at 32.8, not 50.) I think it's reasonable for a small deposit.

khorosh:

Yes, I looked at the link 32.8, not 50.) I think with a small deposit it is quite acceptable.

The drawdown is counted from the profit, not from the deposit. Because it may have been at the start.

Where do you see 32 here? It is even more than 50.

Alexander_K2:

Yeah - say what 100%, potato noodle.

Fall low. You don't need to be very smart to be insulted.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You're low. It doesn't take a high mind to be insulted.

In war it's like in war. Sorry, mate.

secret:

The drawdown counts from the profit, not the deposit. Because it could have been right at the start.

Where do you see 32 here? It's even more than 50.

There is an equity drawdown figure of 32.78 in the report. Why should I measure anything on the chart when the figure is already there?

Reason: