trader's exam - page 7

Vasily Belozerov:

So I don't mind, I've thought all my life that philosophy is a science. A year ago I found out it wasn't. Now I type it into a search engine and it says philosophy is a system of views. And views can change, from left to right. And in science, changes can only happen in the direction of expansion, but not from left to right.

The search engine has everything, including a definition of what is science. Even from the first definition that comes across, it logically follows that it should be a science: philosophy is a special form of knowledge of the world, which develops a system of knowledge about the most general characteristics, limiting and generalizing concepts and fundamental principles of reality (being) and cognition, the being of man...

By the way, about Descartes' attitude to the creation of a scientific paradigm, I bogged it down. A couple of other comrades have checked in there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I suppose you still think that psychology is not a science either? And philosophy is not a science? So you could say that medicine doesn't exist either - people die and the living are not all fully healthy.

Guys, maybe it's time to start thinking about this and stop generating bullshit into our reality.

By the way, physics isn't a science at all either. The models there are all taken from the ceiling, by some strange coincidence standing in parallel with reality. It is necessary to think that light has two natures, sometimes corpuscular, sometimes wave.

Astronomy, on the other hand, cannot be confirmed in reality, only invented theories.

And what about religion? )))))) I've always been driven to laughter by the pumpkin-head argument that Christ died on the cross for all of us. No, I didn't take LSD, mushrooms or any other psychedelics, but to come up with such heavy-handed nonsense...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What about religion? )))))) I've always found the pumpkin-head argument that Christ died on the cross for all of us hilarious. No, I didn't take LSD, mushrooms or any other psychedelics, but to come up with such heavy-handed nonsense...

that's some serious bullshit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What about religion? )))))) I've always found the pumpkin-head argument that Christ died on the cross for all of us hilarious. No, I didn't take LSD, mushrooms or any other psychedelics, but to come up with such heavy-handed nonsense...

What about religion? Not a bad way to do anything without a licence and with tax breaks.)

Yury Stukalov:

I suggest all trading teachers or just experienced traders to create a set of questions for beginners or middlers.

For those who have read books, watched webinars and still can't trade profitably.

The questions on all topics, for example

1) What is high in a candlestick?

2) how to calculate liquidity

3) what is a trend?

As for the brokers, they do not know what they are looking for.

I do not know what liquidity means, but it does not prevent me from trading. I know what is money management, the trend (bullish and bearish) and the support and resistance levels.

I also know Fibonacci levels.

And high, low, patterns and their definitions, Price Ekshin, three Elder screens with Fibonacci strategy - that is what a beginner needs.

And then something more complicated, how indices differ from oscillators and why they are needed, how RSI differs from MFI and why divergence is needed - I studied it myself.

And honestly - what for do I need liquidity, if there are volumes, there will be changes in "price" and its movement. For scalping it will be enough.

And for "smart traders", there is the CANDLECOLOR, market profile, delta cluster (http://clusterdelta.com/main).

I'm personally 'dumb' and undergrown to this....

Биржевой аналитический портал ClusterDelta.com, индикаторы для МТ4, платформа кластерного анализа
Биржевой аналитический портал ClusterDelta.com, индикаторы для МТ4, платформа кластерного анализа
  • clusterdelta.com
Теперь все индикаторы работают как для MetaTrader 4 так и для MetaTrader 5 Вашему вниманию предлагается обновление пакета индикаторов Premium до версии 4.1. В нем Вы найдете мелкие фиксы старых версий индикаторов, а также индикаторы были доработаны для динамичной смены серверов в случае повышенной нагрузки или отказа в обслуживании одного из...
Reason: