The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 473

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In 1966, Professor Sarkisov kicked our classmate out of the MITHT classroom for asking: "Are there other worlds inside the atom? thinking the student had gone mad. Now I see general insanity and nobody is embarrassed by it. Paradoxes of nature!

The Scale Harmony of the Universe.pdf - Sukhonos S.I. - quick download (klex.ru)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Oleg, perhaps it would be better to call the topic Market - a "self-governing dynamic system", because the market cannot be controlled from the outside.

Yusuf, this is the second time I've told you:

It's not about someone controlling the market from the outside. The market, like any organised system, contains both passive and active elements, the activity of which sets (can set) the dynamics of the market as a whole organism.

Олег avtomat:

Yusuf, I have told you for the umpteenth time:

It is not a question of someone controlling the market from the outside. The market, like any organised system, contains both passive and active elements, whose activity determines (can determine) the dynamics of the market as a whole organism.

Now it is clear. That is, the notion of the market itself implies self-governance.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is now clear. That is to say, the notion of the market itself implies self-governance.

At the same time, the market as a system is subject to various external influences that do not depend on the market, such as various natural and man-made disasters.

Besides, any system has a purpose (there is no system without a purpose). During the system's functioning its aims may change, depending on both external conditions and the internal state of the system.

Therefore, the market is an adaptive system.

Олег avtomat:

However, the market as a system is subject to various external influences beyond the control of the market, such as various natural and man-made disasters.

In addition, any system has a goal (there is no system without a goal). During the system's functioning its aims may change, depending on both external conditions and the internal state of the system.

Therefore, the market is an adaptive system.

What is the purpose of the market?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Probably to satisfy demand.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There can be many goals, not just one. Goals are dynamic, i.e. they change over time.

For example, one of the set of goals may be the goal of achieving a certain state in a given period of time. When this goal is achieved, another goal is formed, the initial condition of which is the current state, and so on.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Purpose? Equilibrium, as with all things. Y=const It strives for it globally. By the way, as a complex system, in the process creating small, local "goals", on each dimension its local "zeros"

--

We can't control the wind of course, but we can set the sails correctly.

Knowing this, we can come up with a simple system -- we trade against any movement, helping the market to rebalance. The market will reward you for it. By swinging the pendulum, out of equilibrium, we lose energy, i.e. money. By canceling the oscillations and helping the market to restore equilibrium, we gain.

Wizard2018:

Purpose? Equilibrium, as with all things. Y=const It strives for this globally. By the way, being a complex system, in the process creating small, local "goals", on each dimensionality its local "zeros"

--

We can't control the wind, of course, but we can set the sails correctly.

Knowing this, we can come up with a simple system -- we trade against any movement, helping the market to rebalance. It is rewarding. By swinging the pendulum, out of equilibrium, we lose energy, i.e. money. By canceling the oscillations we gain.

Fuck... What a post!

Wizard, you have expressed the Truth in immortal words.

Reason: