The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 474

Alexander_K2:

Fuck... What a post!

Wizard, you expressed Truth in immortal words.

I liked it, too.

Wizard2018:

Purpose? Equilibrium, as with all things. Y=const It strives for this globally. By the way, being a complex system, in the process creating small, local "goals", on each dimension its local "zeros"

Controversial assertion.

We can't control the wind, of course, but we can set the sailscorrectly.

Quite right.

Knowing that, you can immediately come up with a simple system - trade against any movement, helping the market to rebalance. It rewards. By swinging the pendulum, out of equilibrium, we lose energy, i.e. money. By canceling the oscillations and helping the market to restore equilibrium, we gain.

If out of the blue, you can get one. But it is not the best option.

Wizard2018:

Purpose? Equilibrium, as with all things. Y=const It strives for this globally. By the way, being a complex system, in the process creating small, local "goals", on each dimensionality its local "zeros"

--

We can't control the wind, of course, but we can set the sails correctly.

Knowing this, we can come up with a simple system -- we trade against any movement, helping the market to rebalance. The market will reward you for it. By swinging the pendulum, out of equilibrium, we lose energy, i.e. money. By canceling the oscillations and helping the market to restore equilibrium, we gain.

Everything as usual) Dust in the eyes andwind in the sails).

Олег avtomat:

A controversial statement.

Quite right.

If it's on the fly, you can have one of these. But it is far from the best option.

The wind blows from the left, turn it to the left. Try it, I suppose.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The usual) Dust in the eyes andwind in the sails)

No words, no thoughts. Alexei, do you even perceive anything of what's being said here?

Алексей Тарабанов:

No words, no thoughts. Alexey, do you perceive at least something of what is stated here?

Sure, the gravity of modular vortices and the trading of the sine wave due to the cosine from the staccangence.

Then there's counter-trend trading and the anti-Semitic joke about it, known for almost a century.

Алексей Тарабанов:

The wind blows from the left - turn to the left. Try it, I think.

I've got a tougher task for myself. The solution is near.

Алексей Тарабанов:

No words, no thoughts. Alexei, do you even understand anything of what is being said here?

He has another job here - to crap.

Олег avtomat:

I have set myself a bigger challenge. The solution is close at hand.

Good luck

Алексей Тарабанов:

Good luck

There will be downloads all summer long - decisive experiments. And as usual, you'll be able to watch live.

Reason: