America's default, in Russian. - page 5

Reshetov:

This American appeal, like we are all in the same Titanic and let us all act in unison, scares others more than it encourages them to continue the perilous voyage. Many countries, and especially China, are looking for a way out of the world bubble, although it is very problematic. As they say, if you do not jump in the boat, you may sink. And there are not enough boats for everyone.

You said no one buys dollars - but loans are in them, look at Belarus - the ruble is told that the dollar will go up to 35 rubles as it was in 2008 and even pensioners convert their pensions into that currency - here is a pruff=

http://spynet.ru/blog/video/35899.html

There can be no default in the US - as long as the big banks and the Fed work for their people - and this is private - just like with us gasprom and oilgas - if oil runs out = Putin should resign ? the same situation here -

FAGOTT:

Causality in history and economics is a Nobel Prize winner! Gumilev tried to do something similar in history, but he himself criticized the idea in "Ethnogenesis and the Biosphere of the Earth"...

No, no, I can't do it .... I can't do it...

That's a lot of truth.

But you don't care about the truth.

It's easier to troll...

(

FAGOTT:

...if any catastrophe were to happen to the US economy in the current world conditions, it would be such a shock to the whole world that even the penguins at the North Pole would feel it...

They won't - take my word for it.

tara:
They won't - take my word for it.

I don't believe so - however the US is the biggest economy in the world. The US is not just integrated into the world economy, it is the world economy. The world's biggest consumer of energy resources. The dollar is the world's currency, energy is traded globally for US dollars. All the world's reserves are mostly made up of either dollars or US government debt. Etc. etc. etc.

I will never believe it.

FAGOTT:

I don't believe it - however the US is the biggest economy in the world. The US is not just integrated into the world economy, it is the world economy. The world's biggest consumer of energy resources. The dollar is the world's currency, energy is traded globally for US dollars. All the world's reserves are mostly made up of either dollars or US government debt. And so on and so forth.

I will never believe it.

Watch this movie: Thread. A variation on when a quid can be wiped.

FAGOTT:

I don't believe it - however the US is the biggest economy in the world. The US is not just integrated into the world economy, it is the world economy. The world's biggest consumer of energy resources. The dollar is the world's currency, energy is traded globally for US dollars. All the world's reserves are mostly made up of either dollars or US government debt. And so on and so forth.

I will never believe it.

And for nothing. There are no penguins at the North Pole. That's why they won't feel it.

coaster:
Watch the movie: Thread. It's a way to wipe the slate clean with a quid.

You can watch all sorts of movies, but movies will not change the situation in the global economy.

tara:
And for nothing. There are no penguins at the North Pole. That's why they won't feel it.

I stand corrected. So in Antarctica.

FAGOTT:

I stand corrected. So in Antarctica
Antarctica will feel it. I can't deny it. :)

tara:
In Antarctica they will feel it. I can't help but admit it. :)

I'm glad we've come to a consensus on such a difficult issue!
Reason: