end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 51

Sweet:

Ha..., there's a label attached....)))), thank you....)))

Special thanks for answering my specific, silly questions, not in the abstract, but in detail, exhaustively and precisely....)))

To your "simple"... etc. questions, you need at least 1K pages of information that would not let the trolls get hooked.

Why? Click on the links lazily, i.e. not "trollishly", but sincerely interested.

And you will be glad you did.

What you learned on your own can never be compared with what you hear from other people's mouths.

That's how coaching works ...

;)

Your "simple"... etc. questions, you need at least 1K pages of info to keep the troll off your back.

Why? To be lazy, i.e. not "trollish", but sincerely interested, follow the links.

And you will be glad you did.

What you learned on your own can never be compared with what you hear from other people's mouths.

That's how coaching works ...

;)

Didn't think about the 'Troll' comments either. For the rest, you don't need a teacher....))) I know how to use internet search engines when you have questions. No, so no, that's the end of it.

Sweet:
Didn't think about the "Troll" comments either. About the rest, no teacher needed....))) How to use internet search engines, with arising questions, I know firsthand. No, so no, that's the end of it.

I'm sorry... I just wanted to avoid "labels". but that's just ambition.

In essence, no questions and no possible internal answers, and therefore no continuation of the conversation.

What foundations are you comparing?

ciccano indeed.

Because the opposite is true (as it used to be).

And it will be...

;)

These...

I apologise for being intrusive.

But any failure/success is not cause for analysis?

a drink is an occasion, for sure.

Roman.:

In terms of the movement of this instrument I agree with the comrade - the pair has a northward movement, with "not significant" pullbacks...

Fundamentals Info.

During the 2nd wave of the crisis, the potential for the franc to fall against the quid is insane!
Swiss banks are in VERY serious trouble ahead. I'm afraid that the MMM effect will not work for the banks' customers - whoever is last will not have enough...
UBS has curtailed advertising because of the trader who lost 2 billion http://lenta.ru/news/2011/09/20/ubs/
The Swiss bank UBS has decided to suspend its global advertising campaignbecause trader Kweku Adoboli lost 2.3 billion dollars.
UBS's head of public relations, Peter Hartmaier, said this in an interview with the Swiss online publication Klein Report. According to Hartmeier, there is no point in continuing a campaign "based on trust and competence" during the investigation. The bank spokesman expressed confidence that in the current situation the advertising would not achieve its goal of attracting new customers.
The information about the loss of one of UBS traders of the sum of two billion dollars was published by bank on September 15. Subsequently it became known that the money was lost by 31-year-old Kweku Adoboli, who worked in the London division of UBS with the bank's securities traded on the exchange. The estimate of the amount lost by the trader was later increased to $2.3 billion.
Adoboli was charged with fraud and remanded in custody. The trader is currently awaiting trial, with the next hearing scheduled for September 22.
The bank stressed that the assets of the organisation's clients were not damaged as a result of Adoboli's operations. Nevertheless, as a result of the open facts UBS shares lost 10 percent, and rating agency Moody's allowed the possibility of reviewing the rating of the bank downward.
FINMA, the Swiss financial regulator, and Financial Services Authority in the UK are jointly investigating the loss of funds with the bank.

The crisis of 2012-2013-14 will be the most powerful in the history of the world economy. will be the most powerful in the history of the world economy http://video.yandex.ru/users/kin0org/view/27/
I think it will be a GLOBAL redistribution and most likely a free-for-all buying up of assets around the world.

NYROBA:
The crisis of 2012-2013-14 will be the most powerful in the history of the world economy https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://video.yandex.ru/users/kin0org/view/27/
I think it will be a GLOBAL redistribution, and most likely a free-for-all buying up of assets around the world.

Don't you watch anything else but YouTube cartoons?)))

even though you don't need it.... the purpose is the same - to fuck up the brain and take lv from the people...not from the market...

Burn the branch and send the author to the scaffold...

Vizard:

the branch to the furnace, the author to the scaffold...

You can't go to the scaffold, he has an extenuating circumstance, he's an idiot.

Mischek:
You can't go to the scaffold, he has a mitigating factor, he's an idiot.

That's hilarious... then put him in a hospital where he can't get out...

I see him running away from the common ones every now and then...and onto the forum ))))

Reason: