EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1872

DhP:

Why did you sell the Gold? Buy and hold...

Or didn't you have enough for beer? )))

I have a manic urge to get well into the sell on it =))))

margaret:
Yeah...

There's a lot to read there)))

margaret:
strangerr:On MT5 they are already crying about the dollar. They say the end is in sight....The dollar is living out its last days....

The dollar will be a strong currency in people's minds for a long time to come....

strangerr:

There is something to read there)))

Yesterday Romanov went sterling and today he writes:

There's a divergence in the trend, but I beg you, don't ask me where the trend is.

Well, what can I say? I sit under the water, the devils put in a cross ff to sell at 1.51 straight. And you can see for yourself what he's doing, Indian. There's a divergence in the trend, but I beg you, don't ask me where the trend is. It's right where I said it was yesterday. He's not going anywhere. Just in case, I want to warn you that I do not plan to average it before 1.53. But, of course, I didn't plan it that high, and I'm just preparing for the worst. That is why I took a position with trend and let it stay there. It's not fatal yet, and then the war will show.

DhP:

The dollar will be a strong currency in people's minds for a long time to come....

And in their pockets too)))

margaret:
strangerr:MT5 is already crying about the dollar. They say the end is in sight....The dollar is living out its last days....

as long as energy is paid for in dollars...
as long as the amount of domestic currency in some countries
can't be more than they can provide in dollars... etc...
nothing will happen to the dollar....and the americans will
print nothing backed up and the rest of the world will work for it...
they've got it made, the bastards))))...

THIS IS FROM MT5:

Message from ReSkeT

I have a feeling we should not keep the money in USD afraid the currency will die soon

Answer:

That's how it is.
If 55% of the world's population think like that, the American currency will go over 1.60. Considering that the currency is not backed by real commodities, let alone gold, if a strike starts in Saudi Arabia on the 11th, oil will strangle the dollar upside down, just like the fall of the USSR, which many people feared but did not believe in. Like Mubarak was removed quickly, unexpectedly and easily. I give you a target at 1.45-1.60-1.70 on the 15th of March. On the monthly I see a flag with an exit up . But if this rise is a cork from champagne or a sword from Chapaev's scabbard, it is a question for the oil providers. You are sitting on the world's powder keg. I'm preparing a flurry of information for tomorrow in the topic - The Butterfly Effect or the Middle East - maybe someone lifted it (where the last phrase implies or is it a hangman).

margaret:

Yesterday Romanov went sterling and today he writes:

I beg you, don't ask me where the trend is.

Well, what can I say? I'm sitting under water, the devils brought in the cross ff to sell at 1.51 straight. And you can see for yourself what he's doing, Indian. There's a divergence in the trend, but I beg you, don't ask me where the trend is.

There is a trend and a channel - just not down. That's how one trades in other people's opinions (is he a guru there?)

Tantrik:
there are trends and a channel there - just not downwards. That's how one trades in other people's opinions (is he a guru there?)
When I make a deal I am not interested in anyone's opinion, I have my own opinion and experience enough. And when reading serious information it is necessary to alternate frivolous information for relaxation.

margaret:

THIS IS FROM MT5:

Message from ReSkeT

I have a feeling we should not keep the money in USD afraid the currency will die soon

Answer:

That's how it is.
If 55% of the world's population think like that, the U.S. currency will go over 1.60. Considering that the currency is not backed by real goods and gold is out of the question, if a strike starts in Saudi Arabia on the 11th, oil will strangle the dollar up, just like the fall of the USSR, which many people suspected, but did not believe in. Just as Mubarak was removed quickly, unexpectedly and easily. I give you a target at 1.45-1.60-1.70 on the 15th of March. On the monthly I see a flag with an exit up . But if this rise is a cork from champagne or a sword from Chapaev's scabbard, it is a question for the oil providers. You are sitting on the world's powder keg. I'm preparing a flurry of information for tomorrow in the topic - The Butterfly Effect or the Middle East - maybe someone raised (where the last sentence implies or have been hanged).
Margaret can you link to the quote?
Reason: