America's default, in Russian. - page 30

Nibbler:

The notion of foreign exchange reserves has recently become very outdated.

Gold is one thing - it has risen $260 to $1,450 in the last 10 years.

It is quite another thing to have a currency which has fallen by 550% in purchasing power over the same 10 years.

Don't exaggerate, gold's purchasing power has also fallen over the last 10 years.

Reshetov:

Obama's deficit reduction is just words

14.04.2011 17:45, Fedorov Mikhail, Analyst (RIC-Finance)

Obama's deficit reduction is just words from the U.S. president. And then there are just the words of Fedorov Mikhail.

And this Mikhail Fedorov is a simple analyst of IC, he is not even a member of its management.

And I really believe that there are a lot of smart people in the United States and they understand their situation better than anyone else in the world. And I don't see the whole world rushing to dump US dollars.

The USA is a sick and lame duck, but they realise it themselves and no one in the world wants this duck to die in the short and medium term.

FAGOTT:

And then there are just the words of Mikhail Fedorov.

Here are more words not just from Fedorov Michael: Republicans ridicule Obama's speech on America's financial future

FAGOTT:

The U.S. is a sick and lame duck, but they know it and nobody in the world wants this duck dead in the short and medium term.

Don't speak for everyone. The demise of the US is needed in the short term by a great many people. For example, M. Gaddafi does not mind. Hugo Chavez does not mind either. There is nothing to say about me at all, because I personally do not benefit from feeding the stinking pindos at my own expense and saving America. For me it is much more promising that the bubble burst and the national currency strengthened. Every country has its own set of problems. They need to be solved first and foremost, not to save America by creating crises or wars in other countries.

Reshetov:
Here are more words not only from Michael Fedorov: Republicans ridicule Obama's speech on America's financial future.

The election carnage has begun in the US.

In any case, I do not believe that the hedge funds and the world banks have no information, but so far I see how everyone in the world in case of any trouble in the world economy and even the USA goes to the cursed dollar.

They have information far superior in quantity and quality to ours and so far for them the dollar is a refuge currency

FAGOTT:

In the US, the election carnage has begun.

In any case, I do not believe that the hedge funds and the world banks have no information, but so far I see how everyone in the world in case of any trouble in the world economy and even the USA goes to the cursed dollar.

They have information orders of magnitude greater in quantity and quality than ours, and so far for them the dollar is a refuge currency

One does not need to have any further information to be convinced that their currency is a b&w.

Will someone tell me when gold will stop rising?

MetaDriver:

Okay. On a more serious note, why AUD? Is there a lot of gold? Is that the only reason?

Purely technically for me the chiff chart looks a bit more convincing. If you bury the USD and the EUR in advance. And then we are in the forex market. Why would you make a deposit with big expenses when converting the dough to exotics? It is enough to put one percent of the deposit in a long term buy on AUD with 100/1 leverage and the deposit is well diversified. And if you're really confident in AUDe, then buy more...

chif is limited. but it's enough for 2-7 years.

And the austral isn't even an island... unlike GB.

+ B.swan

$)

sanyooooook:

Compare the price of a Ford or wheat during the gold standard and now...

sanyooooook:
When the supply of gold for sale exceeds demand, it will stop right away.

Reshetov:
You don't need to have any additional information to be convinced that their currency is a u&bear.

Well, if so, I'll say it again - realise all assets and open a short dollar position on all capital. And the investment password in the studio.

If the case is a sure thing, it's time to take a chance!

U&b, pindos, gundos, fluderasts.... It's time for action, anyone can talk! Delay is death!

Reason: