Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 31

Hi Roni, 

Awesome EA, just a quick question, are the values all in PIPS? Thanks

I'm trying to use this for scalping small profits and I can't figure out how to get it to do what I want.

I have these PROFIT LOCK SETTINGS (and these work perfectly, of course):

Enable/Disable Profit Lock: Enable
 Target Points to Lock Profit: 34
 Profit to Lock: 4

These settings just lock me into a risk free trade at 3.4 pips profit (the .4 covers my commission in this example -- I basically go for just 5 pips profit and I hate to get this close to a profitable trade and have it turn into a losing trade, so I lock in a risk free trade at this point).

But I don't want to close the trade to grab the 5 pips either, so what I do manually is this (actually, I just get as close as I can manually, of course):

At 5.5 pips profit I lock in 5.4 profit (the 1 point difference keeps a lot of trades running)

At 10.5 pips profit I lock in 10.4 pips profit.

At 15.5 pips profit I lock in 15.4 pips profit -- and so on and so forth.

I get a TON of extra pips doing this manually...but it is a pain in the neck and that's why I was hoping this EA could automate this for me. But I can't get it to do this.

Can your EA do this and, if so, what are the settings?

jytroi:

Hi Roni, 

Awesome EA, just a quick question, are the values all in PIPS? Thanks

All values are in Points.

rls71259:
I'm trying to use this for scalping small profits and I can't figure out how to get it to do what I want.

I have these PROFIT LOCK SETTINGS (and these work perfectly, of course):

Enable/Disable Profit Lock: Enable
 Target Points to Lock Profit: 34
 Profit to Lock: 4

These settings just lock me into a risk free trade at 3.4 pips profit (the .4 covers my commission in this example -- I basically go for just 5 pips profit and I hate to get this close to a profitable trade and have it turn into a losing trade, so I lock in a risk free trade at this point).

But I don't want to close the trade to grab the 5 pips either, so what I do manually is this (actually, I just get as close as I can manually, of course):

At 5.5 pips profit I lock in 5.4 profit (the 1 point difference keeps a lot of trades running)

At 10.5 pips profit I lock in 10.4 pips profit.

At 15.5 pips profit I lock in 15.4 pips profit -- and so on and so forth.

I get a TON of extra pips doing this manually...but it is a pain in the neck and that's why I was hoping this EA could automate this for me. But I can't get it to do this.

Can your EA do this and, if so, what are the settings?

You cannot use 1 point difference, since there is STOPLEVEL.

Hello Roni, very simple and awesome EA,can you add Breakeven and partial close  features to the EA,that will be a added advantage, and thanks for the EA.

ajay7625g:

Hello Roni, very simple and awesome EA,can you add Breakeven and partial close  features to the EA,that will be a added advantage, and thanks for the EA.

Thanks. What type of breakeven that you mean?

Roni Nafrianto:

Thanks. What type of breakeven that you mean?

Thanks  for responding

After trade moving positively with predefined pips SL should move to entry position. And graphical representation of SL and TP values will awesome.

Greetings Mas Roni,

Is it possible for you to add filter for chartsymbolselection based magicnumber? That would make ronz versatile and adapt to every different setfiles which may used by one EA on one account

If I may...

One thing I am missing is SL in %.
Like I want the maximum loss in my trade to be 1% of my account.

Also, based on previous messages, another idea is.
Close half position when reach X pips or % and move SL to BE.

Amazing work, congrats !!

Is it possible to add the SL and TP to pending orders as well?

I tried adding a pending order to see if the EA would place a SL and TP but it did not. If the EA only places SL and TP to opened orders, could you update it to place on pending orders as well please?

Thank you so much!

Edit: <Deleted>

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Order Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: