Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 12

Hole Ronni,

Install the EA and always place the S / L e T / P 10 points difference. Why that happens. I'm not finding the problem. Could you help me please?

Annex images.

Thank you.

Files:
send_ronni.jpg  168 kb

Trade_Happy:

Hi Roni,

Can this Trailing stop EA be converted to work with MT5

Yes, but I couldn't do this now. So busy with my activities. I'm sorry, brother. :)

Ariel Andreiu:

Hole Ronni,

Install the EA and always place the S / L e T / P 10 points difference. Why that happens. I'm not finding the problem. Could you help me please?

Annex images.

Thank you.

Did you modify the EA? or have you try re-downloaded it from mql5?

Bobby Fischer:
Terbaik, akirnya ada yang bikin lock profit + trailing stop langsung. Dulu pakai EA bikinan mas arief wahyudi dari tahun bahula banget, sekarang pakai EA mas roni. Kalau proteksi slippage ditambahkan mungkin makin lengkap mas EA nya. Permasalahan ECN ada di slippage ini soalnya, kapok pas news spread jadi gede banget

Sorry, I have to use english in this site. 

Is there idea about how it works, sir? Let me know.

Thanks for the nice ea

Can you please tell me the meanings of each parameters?

Trailing methods are not easy to understand.

Hi Roni. First of all great job. Thank you. Second, can u add to some code to work on all orders by comment. Not only all orders or current chart. Could be better for some trader and me :) again I read your answer above you are busy but if u can find time to edit. Thanks again! Take it easy!

Ahmet Karatas:

Hi Roni. First of all great job. Thank you. Second, can u add to some code to work on all orders by comment. Not only all orders or current chart. Could be better for some trader and me :) again I read your answer above you are busy but if u can find time to edit. Thanks again! Take it easy!

It's work for all charts and there is option for it. thx

hi Roni Nafrianto,

please help me,

i want to settings my EA Like this below---

TP = 2000 Pips

SL = 200 Pips

i want to likes when i profit 200 pip,my EA Move to my SL.

and when my total profit (200+100) 300 pips my EA lok 200 pips.

again profit (100+200) 300 pip my EA Lok 200 pips like this.

how can i set it?

Hi. Can this be used to "straddle" pending breakout type orders?  ie. Placing a buy stop and sell stop on the same pair? 

I am new to this forum. Pls, how do I download this EA or script. Tanx for your good works so far.
Reason: