Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 27

Panzer4183:

Hi Ron,

You have a great ea and i used it for years. I would like to add one more improvement if its posiblle. 

Most people often use on  same pair several eas,is it posiblle for Ea to manage only one group of open order instead all for example. 

Lets say 3 systems are trading on EURUSD, and i would like that ea trails only orders on one system, but leave the others untouched.

My Suggestion would be adding MAgic number option.

Magic  Number - empty / ea manages all trades open/according to original setup (by chart , or all open orders)

Magic Number field filled with numbers, lets say 321, 456, 5553433, ea will track and manage only orders with those magic numbers/number and ignore the rest.

Is this posiblle to add?

Yes, It's possible. <Deleted>

NSAK3Y:
Okay. No problem. Thanks for replying, Roni.

I'll consider your feedback. 

Roni Nafrianto:

Yes, It's possible. Would you hire me on freelance, please? :)

It will be my pleasure.

Roni Nafrianto:

I'll consider your feedback. 

I would like to use this EA for DAY trading
here are my settings

Stop Loss = 0

Target Point to Profit Lock = 100
Point To Lock = 60

Trailing Method = Step Keep Distance
Trailing step = 150
Trailing Stop Step = 100

I want to make on average around 20 pips to 40 pips per trade for day trading and I secure my profits in a good trend

here are my questions:

1 / Do you think these parameters are good for achieving this profit target?

2 / If the profit To lock = 60 is activated, does the trailing method 'step Keep Distance' work if the price exceeds the trailing step = 150?

3 / What do you recommend as parameters?
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Belaire Boss Lionel Belaire:
I would like to use this EA for DAY trading
here are my settings

Stop Loss = 0

Target Point to Profit Lock = 100
Point To Lock = 60

Trailing Method = Step Keep Distance
Trailing step = 150
Trailing Stop Step = 100

I want to make on average around 20 pips to 40 pips per trade for day trading and I secure my profits in a good trend

here are my questions:

1 / Do you think these parameters are good for achieving this profit target?

2 / If the profit To lock = 60 is activated, does the trailing method 'step Keep Distance' work if the price exceeds the trailing step = 150?

3 / What do you recommend as parameters?

Hi,

1. No, 50 points is too close to the price on volatile market.

2. Yes. It will works.

3. It's based on the price movement. You should know what best for your trading method.

Dear Mr Roni, this EA need to attach to every chart or use one chart only. then can automaticly handle other chart. Tq.

Wady Camil:

Dear Mr Roni, this EA need to attach to every chart or use one chart only. then can automaticly handle other chart. Tq.

It can handle per account

Hi Ronz. I need your help pls. Ive tried loading this EA on my MT4 screen for US30 but for whatever reason it does not load. Please can you help.  Thank you

Hi There

Firstly this is a great EA seems to work very well, the only thing I would like to see added and I believe it has been mentioned before is that for pending orders the TP and SL are entered at time of order creation.  Just the thought of having a pending order with no SL and reliant on the EA is a bit worrying but other than that, a great EA and many thanks...

Hello everyone i really need help. I would like to add trailing stop to my trading. Example when price hit 50 pips i want to lock at 40 pips. When price reach 60 pips it will lock at 50 pips. What are the settings should i choose? Classic? Step by step? Or keep distance ? Sorry i am very confused. Anyway this is the best EA ever! 
Reason: