Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 32

acealert:

Greetings Mas Roni,

Is it possible for you to add filter for chartsymbolselection based magicnumber? That would make ronz versatile and adapt to every different setfiles which may used by one EA on one account

yes, it's possible

operedolar:

Is it possible to add the SL and TP to pending orders as well?

I tried adding a pending order to see if the EA would place a SL and TP but it did not. If the EA only places SL and TP to opened orders, could you update it to place on pending orders as well please?

Thank you so much!

Edit: <Deleted>

I'll consider to add it.

Hey Roni,  This is really a nice effort dude with this EA. 

I am think of a very effective functionality that can be added to this EA as below. It will really make this EA even more effective and usable.  

Consider that if, this EA is running with other EAs, and any other EA places a new open trade, somehow the other EA was not able to place a TP to this newly opened position. (This can happen due to spread locks in a very volatile market especially when other EA  is using very tight TP or SL). 

Now, this EA can check if there is some open trade having no TP or no SL Set seperatedly, in this condition your EA can safeguard this open trade position and place a TP or SL seperatedly if each of them are enabled. 

I hope you can understand this scenario, this is  some requirement that is very effective even in a VPS based accounts as well. 

Can you place tackle this functionality, in next release of this EA? and till when ?

Cheers. Fine Work!! 

Roni Nafrianto:

yes, it's possible

Nice, hope it is on your road map so can be implemented on next update

Thank you

J.J:

Hey Roni,  This is really a nice effort dude with this EA. 

I am think of a very effective functionality that can be added to this EA as below. It will really make this EA even more effective and usable.  

Consider that if, this EA is running with other EAs, and any other EA places a new open trade, somehow the other EA was not able to place a TP to this newly opened position. (This can happen due to spread locks in a very volatile market especially when other EA  is using very tight TP or SL). 

Now, this EA can check if there is some open trade having no TP or no SL Set seperatedly, in this condition your EA can safeguard this open trade position and place a TP or SL seperatedly if each of them are enabled. 

I hope you can understand this scenario, this is  some requirement that is very effective even in a VPS based accounts as well. 

Can you place tackle this functionality, in next release of this EA? and till when ?

Cheers. Fine Work!! 

If other EA did'nt place TP or SL at all, this EA will place them soon.

how i can get these input parameters like you have there? im interested in leaving TP and using trailing stop instead

kreatorr:
how i can get these input parameters like you have there? im interested in leaving TP and using trailing stop instead

Set the TP to 0.

Hi, thanks for such wonderful EA.

Based on the comments in the forums, looks like it's only apply for opened order instead of pending orders. I do have few questions as per below:

1) Some EA will placed lots of pending order then deleted it afterwards. Will this Auto SL/TP EA interrupt with such action?

2) Usually EA will have their own SL/TP and trailing function. Since this AUTO will help to apply SL/TP as well, does it means it will overwrite the function of previous EA in terms of SL + TP + Trailing functions? As it kind of like the previous EA is just act as entry finder while this AUTO EA will do the rest. 

wtkace:

Hi, thanks for such wonderful EA.

Based on the comments in the forums, looks like it's only apply for opened order instead of pending orders. I do have few questions as per below:

1) Some EA will placed lots of pending order then deleted it afterwards. Will this Auto SL/TP EA interrupt with such action?

2) Usually EA will have their own SL/TP and trailing function. Since this AUTO will help to apply SL/TP as well, does it means it will overwrite the function of previous EA in terms of SL + TP + Trailing functions? As it kind of like the previous EA is just act as entry finder while this AUTO EA will do the rest. 

Hi,

1. Only opened orders are controlled by this EA.

2. This EA only set SL/TP on orders with no SL/TP. However, trailing stop will conflict with another EA.

Your EA looks different than your photo

Files:
Untitled.png  56 kb