Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 3

082419lf:

the EA did not move to my entry point once i was in profit 20 pips the trailing stop trail wright below the price about 4 to 5 pips away once the price back up i got stop out i was buying into the markrt.

If stop loss trailing below open price (buy), it's a bug, i'll update it soon.

But, if the trailing stop doesn't trail the SL above open price (buy) although it reach 20 pips, it's caused by minimum stop level for a symbol. If s level for that symbol is 20, the EA will trailing stop after 20 (TS Value)+20 (MINSTOP)=40.

RoNz:
Please tell me what's problem with the option. Because I don't have time to test it live.

I just mean what is ChartSymbolSelection, how does it work? So the EA control every open order of the chart's symbol? Or every order every symbol and this is fixed not an option? ...maybe add option for last order opened or magic number (including 0 so use -1 for all)

thanks ;) 

MaxEmperor:

I just mean what is ChartSymbolSelection, how does it work? So the EA control every open order of the chart's symbol? Or every order every symbol and this is fixed not an option? ...maybe add option for last order opened or magic number (including 0 so use -1 for all)

thanks ;) 

If, Current Chart is selected, EA will works only with pairs on the current chart only (all opened orders).

If All Opened order selected, it will works on all opened orders (when trading with more than one pair). But, I think is best to attach the EA on each chart.

Can be setting edited on the fly ?

inet200:
Can be setting edited on the fly ?
On the fly settings only affect Trailing and Profit Locking only. SL and TP should be set before opening an order.

Thank you for you answer.

Could you please suggest how to setup EA for Gold (1208.255) ? I can't make it working.

Also I noticed on EA download window version written v2.04. When I download - v2.02

Hello RoNz.
In time, I try EAs, indicators and even scripts to facilitate my gates, in ways that I can put all my attention on the chart. It is a demand that many of us have been down after many S / L and also many Stop Outs.

Well, I try to place an EA S / L T / P, Traling Stop and Step up perfect here, has many of these and free in the community.

The detail I want the most is:
- Whatever it is, EA, indicator or script;
- The parameters should all be easy to place already in the application window in "IN";
- The parameter that determines the S / L is the "MARGIN LEVEL", I need to put the% that expose accept the bill, already determine the S / L always taking into account the price of the moment; (Some of you ask about the plot).
- The lot will be sought in the amount that is in the "ONE CLICK TRADING" button;
- The values ​​of S / L should already be plotted on the graph with horizontal line, floating to track the price of the pair, configurable color and thickness as well;

At this point some of you may be thinking, but this gives to calculate easy, I agree, but if I have to calculate this and decide my input waste time, whereas if this information already in real time appearing on the screen is much more practical.

If any of your friends already have a tool in this way, if you please, SHARE, because as soon as I ride or discover she has put in our group.

ERP1:
Hello RoNz.
In time, I try EAs, indicators and even scripts to facilitate my gates, in ways that I can put all my attention on the chart. It is a demand that many of us have been down after many S / L and also many Stop Outs.

Well, I try to place an EA S / L T / P, Traling Stop and Step up perfect here, has many of these and free in the community.

The detail I want the most is:
- Whatever it is, EA, indicator or script;
- The parameters should all be easy to place already in the application window in "IN";
- The parameter that determines the S / L is the "MARGIN LEVEL", I need to put the% that expose accept the bill, already determine the S / L always taking into account the price of the moment; (Some of you ask about the plot).
- The lot will be sought in the amount that is in the "ONE CLICK TRADING" button;
- The values ​​of S / L should already be plotted on the graph with horizontal line, floating to track the price of the pair, configurable color and thickness as well;

At this point some of you may be thinking, but this gives to calculate easy, I agree, but if I have to calculate this and decide my input waste time, whereas if this information already in real time appearing on the screen is much more practical.

If any of your friends already have a tool in this way, if you please, SHARE, because as soon as I ride or discover she has put in our group.
Hello, ERP1.
It would be more complicated tools. I'm not yet developing it. But, they already in my mind.

Hi Ron

Have you tried your ea on a renko chart? Will it work there?

campo1974:

Hi Ron

Have you tried your ea on a renko chart? Will it work there?

No, I have never tried it on renko chart. 
Reason: