[Archive! - page 187

sanyooooook:

Married!

It's such an arduous process!

Congratulations!

I thought I was just going to the countryside...

People are picking up ... I already want "animation in the form of various fun rituals" ... I understand that Sanek is busy here and there, but we need a distraction.

I certainly understand that Sanek is now busy here and there, but how to distract ...

Mischek:

People are picking up ... I already want "animation in the form of various fun rituals" ... I understand, of course, that Sanek is busy here and there, but we need a distraction.

I certainly understand that Sanek is now busy here and there, but how to distract

Looks like someone just likes the four better.

Vinin:

Looks like someone just likes the foursome better.

Exactly, four is more fun and varied.

JUDGE
"... If a scientist can't explain to an eight-year-old boy what he's doing, he's a charlatan. "
(Kurt Vonnegut)
On the eve of the millennium, a heated debate swept the world: Would it be the third millennium, or the new millennium, one year later, with the chime of the bicentennial year, the first millennium? There were arguments everywhere. To the point of shouting and hand-wringing. So did we, sitting in our newsroom. There were different arguments, one young lady even started to draw 2000 pluses in her notebook, to prove her position. Poor thing. When we ran out of arguments and started switching to personalities, like the musicians in "The Merry Boys", a cameraman came into our newsroom and told us:
- There's an academic in the studio next door, doing some clever programme. Let him be our umpire. Let's catch him, nail him and ask him which one of us is right. And whatever he tells us, we'll all take his answer and settle down...
He was a big man: He looked about 100 years old. Full member of every academy in the world. Physicist, mathematician, etc. of the first order.
He had lived in America for forty years, so he spoke Russian with an American accent.
We caught him and asked. In exactly a second, the centenarian, smiling and all smiles, said:
- Guys, imagine that you and your friendly company are drinking vodka in the countryside. You have three cases of vodka. In each case there are 10 bottles.
Now answer your own question: Does the twentieth bottle of vodka belong to the second case or to the third? ?
... . .
... It's hard for me personally to imagine a moron who couldn't be taught by such a teacher...

drknn:
JUDGE
"... If a scientist can't explain to an eight-year-old boy what he's doing, he's a charlatan. "
(Kurt Vonnegut)
On the eve of the millennium, a heated debate swept the world: Would it be the third millennium, or the new millennium, one year later, with the chime of the bicentennial year, the first millennium? There were arguments everywhere. To the point of shouting and hand-wringing. So did we, sitting in our newsroom. There were different arguments, one young lady even started to draw 2000 pluses in her notebook, to prove her position. Poor thing. When we ran out of arguments and started switching to personalities, like the musicians in "The Merry Boys", a cameraman came into our newsroom and told us:
- There's an academic in the studio next door, doing some clever programme. Let him be our umpire. Let's catch him, nail him and ask him which one of us is right. And whatever he tells us, we'll all take his answer and settle down...
He was a big man: He looked about 100 years old. Full member of every academy in the world. Physicist, mathematician, etc. of the first order.
He had lived in America for forty years, so he spoke Russian with an American accent.
We caught him and asked. In exactly a second, the centenarian, smiling and all smiles, said:
- Guys, imagine that you and your friendly company are drinking vodka in the countryside. You have three cases of vodka. In each case there are 10 bottles.
Now answer your own question: Does the twentieth bottle of vodka belong to the second case or to the third? ?
... . .
... It's hard for me personally to imagine a moron who couldn't be taught by such a teacher...

Well said.

An overseas business trip, lots of foreigners. I am the only one from Russia (Siberia).
The curiosity of the others in the group towards me is understandable. They are extremely annoyed by the silly questions - "What do you build your houses out of? Do cars drive? Is there a mobile telephone? Is it very cold? Is there internet? "and so on and so forth...
I'm sick of it!!! I try to answer in the same polite manner in which the questions are received... but with difficulty... After a week of studies, I could not resist and explained that Siberia is not only taiga, snow, frost and fur caps, but also big cities - metropolises, scientific centres, etc. I could not resist. It seems to have helped - it seems they are holding back... One more week - no questions asked. HOORAY! Last day - banquet.
I was sitting between two Americans (good grief!) My neighbour was squirming around trying to ask a question. I can't stand it, literally:
- "Is there something you want to ask me? ".
American - "And you have a lot of bears? ".
I - "I've only seen them in zoos".
A: - "THERE'S A ZOO IN SIBERIA??? !!! ".
...Fuck, i'd kill you!!!

moskitman:

Congratulations!

I thought I was just going to the countryside...

You went with your wife, so everything went according to plan.

ZS: "Just" legitimized the marriage

ZZZY: And there will be pictures, there will be pictures!

Mischek: Exactly, it's more fun and varied with four people

diversity

http://nnm.ru/blogs/shamba/naiznanku/

You see, Igor. I don't know what you fed that brown bear in the past and what made it sick. But demonstrating the fruits of animal cruelty is not only inhumane, but also fraught with prosecution under the law.
Reason: