FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1005

new-rena:

What is a drawdown? Or are you saying that once you open a trade, it's immediately positive?

Lesorub:
Hello there!!! Almost bored to death. How was the plane?
I don't understand about the plane. mushrooms, fish....

Movlat Baghiyev:
What is drawdown? Or do you mean to say that once you open a trade, it's immediately positive?
I don't know what it is in the drawdown. But it should be 0.

new-rena:
I don't know what it is in the steute. But it should be 0.
If you open 0.1 lot for 10k and then wait for a long time, even if it is minus 2000 and then just close +500, the drawdown will not show.

iIDLERr:
I don't understand about the plane. mushrooms, fish....

that and mushrooms...

I can't find that picture...

Movlat Baghiyev:
If you open a 0.1 lot for 10 thousand and then wait a long time and even if it will be minus 2000 and then just close +500, the drawdown will not show.
I see.

new-rena:
There's no other way around it if it's done right.
It's easy :) If you have a good time, you need time until the deposit will be in the black, and then it's a matter of technique "shimmering vessels". If you trade on MT5 with this system, you can keep your account without losing a single trade.

Server Muradasilov:
It's easy :) If you think that the trades will be profitable, you need time, until the deposit goes in the black, and then it's a matter of technique "shimmering vessels". i can keep my account without losing a single trade when i trade on MT5 with this system

they know everything and keep quiet)))

)

how many of them are there?

new-rena:
I see.
Even when you make a stool sawdust fly Well, if you do not take them as a temporary drawdown, of course ... all sorts of top ... The thing is that the recovery factor is big ... That is, or a stake is small need to chart the balance was above the maximum of another maximum or the time spent on it is not too great ...

new-rena:

they know everything and keep quiet)))

)

how many of them are there?

I'm not sure that everyone knows))). i used to use this system when i was a pamperer, basically all investors were looking at the drawdown
Reason: