FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1460

vng_nemo:

Here's a thinking man's opinion from the red forum.

Did you see what I sent you?

I also told them about the rate, no moron would raise the rate when the national currency is expensive.

stranger:
For 3% a month you should not be trolled but kicked, on the empty head preferably.
3% is fine, but still leaves a lot to be desired.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't give a fuck about other people's deposits), so there you go... I don't even think about it... (I don't usually swear)
But this, here is for nothing, you need to understand the mood of the market, and why this or that movement is formed.

Alexey Busygin:
3% is fine, but still leaves a lot to be desired.
But the nerves are fine - no matter what happens ))

Alexey Busygin:
But that's a waste of time, you need to understand the mood of the market and why this or that movement is forming.
Well, well... I'm out of here, I'm wasting my time... have a good one

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't give a fuck about other people's deposits), so there you go... I don't even think about it... (I don't usually swear)
Other people's deposits yesterday, today become your profits, how can you take them in your hands, shitheads)

Oleg Tsarkov:
Other people's deposits yesterday, today become your profits, how can you take them in your hands, you shitheads).
Oh, and what they do with these deposits - they shove them in their nostrils and roll them up into a tube...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Well, well... I'm out of here, I'm wasting my time... Have a good one, everybody.
I'd like to wave, but I don't have a smiley face!

Alexey Busygin:
I'd wave, but I don't have a smiley face!

how are we now???

No one will play...

Lesorub:

how are we now???

no one will play...

I'll play the piano, but not now, but later!

I can do scales, I can do chords, even trills, rolls

Reason: