[Archive! - page 184

granit77: Akayev and Sadovnichy: Maths rules! (date of publication 21 January 2011)
Impressive, especially about August 3. It is a pity that the article itself is not available as a pdf.

joo:
tight fit

Mischek:

Joining
Who and what? :)

joo:
Who and why? :)

Я. To your opinion. // Jusufing takes it to the next level )

Mischek:
Я. To your opinion. // Jusufing takes it to the next level )
You are both nihilists. No offence to our candidate Akayev is a world-renowned scientist (vice-president of the Kyrgyz Academy of Sciences back in Soviet times). The only thing in common is that Akaev is also trying to transfer mathematical methods of natural sciences research (computer models of optical and thermophysical processes) to economics. I heard his detailed interview, it turns out that the authors have developed an adequate mathematical model of the world economy, which allows you to predict crises 3-5 years ahead, regardless of the specific actions of countries and governments. Explains it very convincingly, in good professorial language. My wife almost scratched my face when I allowed myself to snicker at the words "price approximation and least squares processing".

granit77:
You are both nihilists. No offence to our candidate, Akayev is a world-renowned scientist (vice-president of the Kyrgyz Academy of Sciences back in Soviet times).

"Cantora writes" (c).
Reason: