[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE!

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice we have not had such situations :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

• First, before you give me a task to write an expert on your TS, be kind, try at least a couple of days to trade by hand on your TS and check it at least visually on the history. I am, of course, for free, but I don't want to spend 5 days writing an Expert Advisor, based on intersections of 175 meters, which works only on history. I am interested in profitable TS, and you are interested in quality performance of your ideas - let's respect and value our time, ok?
  • Secondly, try to write at least some TOR. For 3 days I've had enough of finding out from the customer how to enter by his induk - I'm sick of it.
  • I will try to help you understand the lack of time - we all are not made of iron.

I will be quite glad to help you.

Write to me, friends :-) Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am interested in your offer, I was just looking for someone who can help. I have a profitable system (I've been testing it with my own hands for 2 years on history), but it's hard to trade by myself, besides it's not hard to automate, I can give you its detailed description, with exact entry and exit characteristics. If you can help, write me at mail, or in private. 223231@rambler.ru, I think we can make a great EA!

What about indicators?

Paha >> :
What about the indicators?

I support the question!!!!

Paha >> :
What about the indicators?

Almost forgot, since it's free. I need to build an operating system for a homemade processor, paint the garage and take out the rubbish.

Reshetov >> :

I almost forgot, since it's free. I need to build an operating system for a homemade processor, paint my garage and take out the rubbish.

Sounds like the guy's beating the crap out of you. Dumping, though.

Please go with the indicators to the other comrades, from whom I happen to be taking their bread.

I really don't understand you. There are a lot of people who are too greedy to pay you a penny - you won't take a damn thing from them, because they don't understand what's wrong with "a very profitable trading system ... maybe for free" for five days. probably probably..." You get nothing out of such people but nerves and wasted time - and I will gladly work with such "clients". What's the problem? If you need a serious and rapid solution to complex problems - for God's sake work on health as I'll never undertake, well, if the man seemed that he found the grail but to throw out to its implementation $ 500 he is not ready, why can not I help him? He's not gonna pay you anyway.

Point me in the direction if I'm wrong.

No one has anything against it. Yuri doesn't write to order at all. It seems that laanaa0708, who just likes to count other people's money, sees in everything what is not even hinted at. Those who work for free are not competitors, they will not last long. It may even be good for those who only write for pay - less letters to clean up.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117626

It works in practice, but I can't even test the variables - it turns out to be a mess.

Well, that's great, it's good for me - more experience and maybe I'll see some interesting TC.

"I don't know how much it would cost to make such an EA, I'm willing to pay good money for the work".

I'm quoting from one forum where a forum member asked to make an EA and gave me 1k for such an EA. I don't know if he found a programmer who is ready to make such an EA according to such terms of reference. The most important thing is that everything is simple and clear in terms of reference, you cannot find fault with anything))))

Reason: