I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 9

Andrey Luxe:

To gain experience in this area, I will write 25 EAs for free for your interesting ideas and strategies

19 EAs left

Hello, can i write an EA which will automatically open orders when a stop loss triggers? For example, I opened a buy order: Stop 300 points, Take 900 points. The volume is 0.02. When a Stop Loss triggers, it automatically opens a sell order: Stop 300 points, Take 900 points, but the volume is twice as big - 0.04. Thus every time a stop loss occurs, an opposite order is opened with a volume twice as big (0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, etc.), until the take order triggers.

Hasanov89:
Hello, Can I write an EA which will automatically open orders when a stop loss triggers? For example, I opened a Buy order: Stop 300 points, Take 900 points. The volume is 0.02. When a Stop Loss triggers, I automatically open a Sell order: Stop 300 points, Take 900 points, but the volume is twice as big - 0.04. Thus, every time a stop loss triggers, an opposite order is opened with a volume that is twice as big (0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, etc.), until the take is triggered.

Or until Uncle Kolya arrives.

Hello, who can help me correct my EA, it is interesting but not suitable for my needs, I need to make it so that the EA does not accompany the transaction, i.e. opened and all, the rest is taken care of by another Expert Advisor
Files:
sov.mq4  23 kb
sov.ex4  21 kb

Cepbra:
Hello, who can help me to correct my EA, it is interesting but not suitable for my needs, I need to make the EA not to accompany the trades, i.e. to open and close deals and then another EA will take care of the rest.
Your request for the EA not to accompany the trades does not fully explain what exactly you need to remove from the code.

Hello. Can you use this strategy towrite an advisor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V58JIhy2rw4. Or do you have any advisor that stagnates in place or is slightly in the black.... For earnings on rebate on site fxcash.ru. Thank you. If anything, please contact me on facebook https://vk.com/id16112208 or in person.

Cepbra:
I need to make my EA not accompany trades, i.e. i just opened a position and the rest will be done by another EA

Trailing = false

- You do not by chance have a "true"?

Cepbra:
I would like to ask you if you can help me to correct my EA, it is interesting but not suitable for my needs, I need to make an EA not to accompany the trade, I mean it has opened and all, the rest is taken care of by another EA

Ok, got it))
Files:
sov_new.mq4  31 kb

So no one can help with an EA working around 0... or in one direction, only buy or only sell... I'll thank you with a generous affiliate in the future!!!

Sergey Zaitsev:
So no one can help with an EA working around 0... or in one direction, only buy or only sell... I'll thank you with a generous affiliate in the future!
If you want to use affiliate program, you cannot thank me because it is a crazy idea that leads to plum.

an advisor needs to be written
Reason: