I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 8

wenay:

i meant mt4 - not the betting in the cup

the platform does not matter when trading ... (it may as well be without it) what matters is who uses it and how it is used!

It's not for nothing that a broker with an open API doesn't give a damn what platform you trade with ...

atik:
The platform does not matter when trading ... (you can even do without it) what matters is who uses it and how it is used!

agree

atik:

the platform does not matter when trading... (you can do without it at all) what matters is who and how it is used!!!

It's not for nothing that a broker with an open API doesn't care what platform you trade with...

it would just be scary to see a 140 lot trade with a paltry target )))))) (for me personally, although logically I understand that the volume is not too big)

wenay:

I am talking about mt4 - not about trading in the market (not much experience here). please do not mix in pips and arbitrage on all sorts of stocks, etc.
i meant the principle of fast transactions. somewhere i read that in the market up to 40% of total volume is precisely the result of pipsing, and what is their nature (arbitrage or something else) - it does not matter.

FLET:

goldtrader 07.01.2011 00:29

what does a newbie have to do with it....

We should not forget that they are distributing their product, it is quite simple and understandable, and many people have got used to it.

They do it for traders, so metaquotes work for traders, so there will be no us and no platform

(As for the brokers, they do not help them, they hammer them, ban people and delete their posts and threads.

If my approach is strange, then according to your approach the manufacturers of axes, knives, cars etc. should be held responsible for the actions of customers (murders, injuries) ... and control the use of their products for life.

wenay:

it would just be scary to see a deal of 140 lots with a negligible target )))))) (for me personally it is scary, although logically I understand that the volume is not too big)
It would be much scarier to see such a lot with the drawdown allowed in trend trading!

FLET:

I have a very interesting story. i traded all right, i withdrew funds, and then i realized the saport had stopped answering, i decided to read feedback about my brokerage company.

They are wanted by many agencies forged documents etc. Metatrader platform...

i don't know how to tell the difference between the two.

As for the Metatrader platform, it has changed dramatically.

A typical story ... For the beginner.

Your goal is to take your broker with international regulation (NFA, FSA, FINRA, SIPC ... ) and you will forget about the withdrawal problems like a bad dream. And almost all problems. But these brokers do not support deposit/withdrawal via virtual money systems like webmoney, but only by bank transfer/credit card. They don't have cent accounts and you can't open a $1-10 deposit with them.

atik:
It's where the big money is (interbank trading and speculation) and it's home !!! The concept of a trend does not exist there !!!

dimeon:
i mean the principle of fast transactions. somewhere i read that in the market up to 40% of the total volume is exactly - done by pips, and what is their nature (arbitrage or something else) - it does not matter
may be the big players, the ones you may write about when waging currency wars, do not pipsqueak in the right direction by accident? It is not strategically profitable to simply flip orders from BUY to SELL and back again with big capital, but to move the price in the right direction, where profits from the real exchange rate changes have long been calculated - imho this is the strategy that allows buying oil in third countries while the dollar is cheap and selling re-bought precious metals, and then vice versa - this is money management, but piping conquered the world, as Paukas says - sad (

)

about the international regulation is questionable (only the market can be regulated) but with state control and mandatory deposit insurance, and with an open API protocol, it would be an excellent choice!

atik:
It is much scarier to see such a lot with a drawdown allowed for trend trading!

for me takto (style trade is not so important), profitability TC defined as follows: Profitability (at a normal number of transactions in the average of 1 month) = (%profitability) / (% drawdown)

And the rest like what this TS is and how it behaved a long time ago - it does not matter, because these parameters are sufficient for profitable trading, then comes the correct money management and that's it) - and the TS may be immediately applied for real trading

Reason: