WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 3

Vladon:
:-) Did you understand what you said? Withdrawal is not possible. It is not possible to withdraw to a credit card.

I think I speak russian.

inside the broker it is possible to transfer money from one account to another

not into web money, not into credit card ---------> into another account or to another broker

pako:
I think I speak Russian.

A credit card is a bank card,

WebMoney is electronic money.

You can't withdraw electronic money to a bank card.

That's the whole problem. we have to wait for them to overcome their problems. Monka will get a contract, get a licence and users will live in peace.

pako:

I think I speak russian.

inside the broker it is possible to transfer money from one account to another

not into web money, not into credit card ---------> into another account or to another broker

if you do not know the difference between the brokers and your broker, you may correct the problem.

That's what it says. Probably something really interesting?

Vladon:

Yes, but it can also be withdrawn to the account from which it was deposited.

Yeah, that's exactly what it says. Maybe something really interesting?

tough case

pako:
hard case
I don't understand what it says in German. There is a way, but I don't understand how to use it.

Vladon:
What about those who pay taxes honestly? They pay $100 in taxes every month. These are people who work honestly (like me), but my friends do not give a shit about taxation. They do not give a shit about taxes.
This is a scam and morals are not written. Who pays taxes from webmoney? Does it make sense?

zfs:
This is a scam and there are no morals. And who pays taxes from webmoney? Does that make sense?

What difference does it make what you pay tax on? Tax is paid from profits, made a profit - pay taxes and sleep well, although with our tax office, even if you pay taxes, you will not sleep much...........

By the way, half a year ago - all WebMoney accounts are monitored through the tax office, as far as I remember

Vladon:

What difference does it make what you pay tax on? Tax is paid from profits, made a profit - pay taxes and sleep well, although with our tax office, even if you pay taxes, you will not sleep much...........

By the way, half a year ago - all WebMoney accounts are monitored through the tax office, as far as I remember

May be they monitor WebMoney accounts in your country, in our country it is still chaotic, although there have been precedents with the same RBC. Friendship with the tax authorities is also bad, so everyone is satisfied with dark schemes.

Vladon:
i personally did not understand what it says in german. there is a way, but i did not understand how to use it?

do you have a credit card account? if not, it takes two minutes

from a funded webmoney account, inside the broker, transfer the money

to the account funded by credit card

from the account funded by credit card to withdraw the money "0 problem".

zfs:
Maybe in your country they monitor it, but in our country there is still lawlessness, although there have been precedents with the same RBC. The tax authorities are also a bad friend of ours, so everyone is happy with the dark schemes.

Is it lawlessness where and how?

Reason: