I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 7

sever30:
Politics... apparently Rich sees himself as the Prime Minister of society...

Take away his chair and give him a chair! A chair is not a "criminal" one with wheels but an ordinary wooden soviet one, or better yet a soldier's stool and a nightstand! ))))))))))))))

ZS: it's not masochism, all that is connected with money is a mystery covered with darkness, or rather a rotten mold - both from the broker and from the pipser, so I do not see anything shameful to bunch up and use what can give profit, only question from which side and who will have a profit ;)

goldtrader:

Otherwise it looks like permanent moseyism. And not just by yourself, but by an S&M club. :)

This is not masochism, but good and very valuable advice for beginners... who to start trading with and who to stay away from... and an introduction to the mechanism of possible deceit on the part of the one you entrust your money to!

atik:

Gentlemen, frankly i really like the mt 4 platform, much more than ninja or gi forex... But the possibility of managing it on the server and the way it is used by "kitchens" I do not like at all (as probably all of you). But it works in normal mode !!!

i.e. for example with any broker with open API ... the same cbc accounts of busy brokers ... (if they didn't use bridges it would be much better without bugs).

i leaves no reason to conclude: why don't they release the full version of the platform (with a second TF and full functionality, not just a cut-and-paste version that only a brokerage house would use). if they are interested in the product and its distribution, i bet they would gain a lot with this step .I'm sure no one would refuse a fully functional EA (even a paid one) ...not a broker with a license and open API, not a trader ... unless it's a "kitchen" that needs it . The only difference is that it would be a pain in the neck for "kitchens" ( with an objective history and tester) ! And this product would be better than Metatrader, which was hacked and then added to the mainframe ... ! !

And the choice of broker or "kitchen" (with chocolate promises) is a personal matter for everyone!

Because there are not even a dozen aggregators in the market. For each aggregator, 3 brokers are enough. So it will turn out that the methaquotes will sell at best 30 installations. And they have families, children, etc.

for those who haven't found the transaction history

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=21333

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_history&xid=21333

only i consider pipsing to be childish ;) i took down the advisor

The essence of TS: the purpose of this TS was not the pipsing - but the maximum improvement of pipsing (this part gave profit) + determination of a large valence (and this part gave signals - with poor accuracy ;)

then everything goes as usual - when the profit is just a little bit positive - we sharply go to the no-loss (programmed), and begin to conduct a partial closing at a certain distance.

at reversal - we close the opposite direction completely.

As for scalping, IMHO scalping is a trading system - for your own money, no more! (for me it's hard to imagine pipsing on a large capital).

The only thing that this TS shows is that for an unstable market in terms of direction - Partial close is many times better than trawl (any) !!!!! everything!

dimeon:
Because there are not even a dozen aggregators in the market. For each aggregator, 3 brokers are enough. So it will turn out that the methaquotes will sell at best 30 installations. They have families, children, etc.
but a lot of traders! (ninja charges them)

atik:
Goldtrader:

Otherwise it looks like permanent moseyism. And not just by yourself, but by an S&M club. :)

It's not masochism but good and very valuable advice for beginners... who to start trading with and who to stay away from... and an introduction to the mechanism of possible cheating by the one he trusts with his money !!!

Hmm, I have the feeling, I think it's called déjà vu, that this information has come from you about 115 times already, maybe you should write in your profile in detail and refer to yourself more closely on occasion? ;)

If you don't know how to do it, it's nobody's fault. If you do not know how to play Forex, you may not be as smart as you are. If you do not know how to play Forex, no one is to blame for the unpleasant side effects.

I have something to catch fish with, but I can't figure out where to get it better......

kitchens, man.

that's why we need a branch to monitor the dc's.

wenay:

As for pipsing - IMHO pipsing is a trading system - for your own money, no more! (it's hard to imagine pipsing on a large capital)

It is where the big capital (interbank trading and speculation) is at home! The concept of a trend does not exist there!

wenay:

for those who haven't found the transaction history

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=21333

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_history&xid=21333

only i consider pipsing to be childish ;) i took down the advisor

The essence of TS: the purpose of this TS was not the pipsing - but the maximum improvement of pipsing (this part gave profit) + determination of a large valence (and this part gave signals - with poor accuracy ;)

then everything goes as usual - when the profit is just a little bit positive - we sharply go to the no-loss (programmed), and begin to conduct a partial closing at a certain distance.

at reversal - we close the opposite direction completely.

Regarding Pipsing - IMHO Pipsing - this is a trading system - for their own money, no more! (for me it's hard to imagine pipsing on a large capital).

The only thing that this TS shows is that for an unstable market in terms of direction - Partial close is times better than trawl (any) !!!!! everything!

Pips or, more precisely, high-frequency arbitrage bots are the ones that work on large capitals.

dimeon:
Pips or, more precisely, high-frequency arbitrage bots are the ones that work on large capitals.

I am talking about mt4 - and not about trading in the stock market (there is little experience here). please do not mix in pips arbitrage on all kinds of stocks, etc.
Reason: