I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 6

jartmailru:
That's not what I'm saying. You want tics, be my guest. I mean...
a few thousand customers downloading gigabytes of information every day...
doesn't that make you uncomfortable?

The solution is a P2P scheme. I suggested it once, people screamed: "Security-security...!!!!!!!".

So there's only one problem - the security of such a scheme. And it's solvable. If you wish.

jartmailru:
That's not what I'm saying. You want tics, be my guest. I mean...
a few thousand customers downloading gigabytes of information every day...
doesn't that make you uncomfortable?
what's the big deal? the amount of information transferred over the network is what it is now, and it would remain the same.... what to save is up to the users

atik:

methaqvot has nothing to do with it... order from dts to platforms, and the one who pays the one who orders the music ( platform possibilities )...

but they could have offered an alternative, even if it was a paid platform... with a normal multicurrency tester with a second timeframe. If you are a beginner, but you could offer an alternative (even if for a fee), a platform with a normal multicurrency tester and a second timeframe ( with ticks ), a platform that no broker would disregard, including exchange brokerage, not just a brokerage with a non exchange forex ...

Slava, there are a lot of alternative platforms. If you want to trade with more than one platform, you have to use several different ones.

And there is a multi-currency tester on P5 as well. Why are you bothering with methaquotes? There is an alternative, why should we use something that doesn't suit us, go to trash brokerage companies and constantly plaster snot all over the forum? I understand when a newcomer who just got acquainted with the market, opened an account and lost it, complains about broker / dealer. The broker does not know the rules of this industry, has no experience and was punished. But you're not a rookie.

goldtrader:

Slava, there are plenty of alternative platforms. With tick history support and multi-currency tester: WealthLab, AmiBroker, Dukas...

And there is a multi-currency tester on P5 as well. Why are you bothering with methaquotes? There is an alternative, why should we use something that doesn't suit us, go to trash brokerage companies and constantly plaster snot all over the forum? I understand when a newcomer who just got acquainted with the market, opened an account and lost it, complains about broker/dealer. The broker does not know the rules of this industry, has no experience and was punished. But you are by no means a novice.

There is an explanation for this; the kitchens have "better" trading conditions than brokers with other platforms.

sever30:
There is an explanation for this, the kitchens have "better" trading conditions than brokers with other platforms.

So it is the newcomers who are hungry for these conditions, and Slava is not a newcomer. He must understand the purpose of these conditions.

And Slava's programming is all right, too. Changed to another platform supporting ticks and a multicurrency tester, and don't worry. Even the optimization results are printed in 3D.

Otherwise, it looks like permanent moseyism. And not alone, but it looks like organization of S&M forex club. :)

sever30:
There is an explanation for this; the kitchens have "better" trading conditions than brokers with other platforms.
I'd like to know what kind of kitchens are out there. I was frolicking on the euro pound at night on Lite in September. I got up to 2300 in a few nights on a cent account with 10 dollars. Then an angry foreman came and execution started from 30 sec. BUT THE MONEY WAS PAID OUT !

goldtrader 07.01.2011 00:29

what a newbie has to do with it....

We should not forget that they are distributing their product, it is quite simple and understandable, and many people have got used to it.

They do it for traders, so metaquotes work for traders, so there will be no us and no platform

(As for the brokers, they do not help, they help to expose the kitchens, they protect them, ban people and delete their posts and threads.

I have a very annoying story. i have traded OK, i got withdrawals, but then i realized the saport had stopped responding and decided to read feedback about my brokerage company

In short, they are wanted by many agencies. they are accused of forgery, falsification of documents, etc. the platform Metatrader ...

i don't know how to tell the difference between the two.

As for the Metatrader platform, it has changed two years in an unimaginable way.

dimeon:
drop these kinds of kitchens in your personal contacts. I was frolicking on the euro pound overnight on Lite in September. I was able to get up to 2300 in a few nights on a $10 cent account. Then an angry foreman came and execution started from 30 seconds. BUT THE MONEY WAS PAID OUT !
I don't want you to make the same changes in my kitchen because of you?

goldtrader:

Otherwise it looks like permanent moseyism. And not just by yourself, but by an S&M club. :)

Politics... apparently Rich sees himself as the prime minister of society...

Gentlemen, frankly i really like the mt 4 platform, much more than ninja or gi forex... But the possibility of managing it on the server and the way it is used by "kitchens" I do not like at all (as probably all of you). But it works in normal mode !!!

i.e. for example with any broker with open API ... the same cbp accounts of busy brokers ... (if they didn't use bridges it would be much better without bugs).

i leaves no reason to conclude: why don't they release the full version of the platform (with a second TF and full functionality, not just a cut-and-paste version that only a brokerage house would use). if they are interested in the product and its distribution, i bet they would gain a lot with this step .I'm sure no one would refuse a fully functional EA (even a paid one) ...not a broker with a license and open API, not a trader ... unless it's a "kitchen" that needs it . The only difference is that it would be a pain in the neck for "kitchens" ( with an objective history and tester) ! And this product would be better than Metatrader, which was hacked and then added to the mainframe ... ! !

And the choice of broker or "kitchen" (with chocolate promises) is a personal matter for everyone!

Reason: