EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 44

Eh, I wish someone would train me in manual trading, I confess that I am completely stupid at it. Even knowing the direction I can't work properly manually, I can't put normal profits and stops.

gip:
Eh, I wish someone would train me in manual trading, I confess that I am completely stupid at it. Even knowing the direction I can't work properly manually, I can't put normal profits and stops.
What is there to train? For example, now you believe that the euro will go down, on large timeframes it is going down - look for sell entry on m15-n1, stop above the peak, that's the trick.

Well, let's assume I'm confident that the current construction is due to renew yesterday's low. Suppose, although after this spurt I'm not so sure. And so I missed this cog today, didn't enter at the top. Or let's say I was afraid before the news movement stopped. What to do in this situation? Now, at this point, can I open to sell?

strangerr:
А что натаскивать то? Например, сейчас ты уверен в том, что евро пойдет вниз, на крупных тф движение вниз, - ищи вход на продажу на тф м15-н1, стоп над пиком, вот и вся премудрость.

well))... that's how stops eat away at everything.... I'm trying to enter on the fence again... I'm entering, or rather trying to enter on m1-m5 without holding... If you don't know what you're looking for, you'll probably end up with a losing trade...I enter, or rather try to enter on m1-m5 according to the market ... without waiting ... with a normal entry - by and large it doesn't matter where the market goes - if anything, you can close either in profit or without losing ... but one drawback - you constantly need to monitor the market ... and this is annoying ...

Right now something like this is going on... of course I wish the day would close with a black candle... but ........

gip:

if so, i can do it manually, i can do it manually ... i can't do it manually ... i can't do it manually ... i've been doing it for years but i still can't do it automatically ... so i'm doing it manually ... i'm doing it manually ... i can do it manually ......

gip:
Well here's an assumption I'm sure the current construction should update yesterday's low. Suppose, although after this spurt I'm not so sure. And so I missed this today's cog, didn't enter at the top. Or let's say I was afraid before the news movement stopped. What to do in this situation? Now, at this point, can I open to sell?

If you have 1 to 3 sl to tp, then you can do it now, but if not, then the train has sailed, because, as Vizard correctly pointed out, stops will eat everything up. About breakeven and sleep - it's not at all ideal, it should be, transaction support depends on targets, it's not a one page conversation.

Of the 4, the last two are small - 0.01 each, a share.

Vizard:

If so, he'll learn from it... You can't fool the machine... I've been trying for years and still can't automate it... so I'm doing it the old-fashioned way... using my hands.........

He cannot learn. He acts quite irrationally, but he has cheek and brazenness, repetition of attempts. I can't do that.

I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure I'll find a way.

strangerr:

About breakeven and sleep - it's not ideal at all, it should be, the follow up of trades depends on the objectives, it's a multi-page conversation.

i was a bit inaccurate - i meant for large expected moves... but in the daytime and in this market i sure did not get much sleep )))))))

the bottom (buy) entered quite well...and i opened the terminal a bit late today - it was already too late up........

Vizard:

I was a bit inaccurate - I meant for big anticipated moves... but in this market you can't sleep during the day ))))))).
I am not talking about intraday, my trading is not divided by timeframe: good profit for a day, I am not sure about further movement - I close it, for example, now I am sure in the target 1.2550 - I hold it and if possible I buy some more.

gip:

He can't learn. He acts quite irrationally, but he gets his nerve, his brazenness and his stupid repetition of attempts. I can't do that.

And then this thing is ten times smarter than me, it knows where to cheat.

The main thing is that it's faster...hands while the market is already gone...the machine doesn't think about what's being said - it reacts instantly...that's the +...

but it's a question of how long he'll last - the market is fickle.....

Reason: