FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 103

Vizard_:
(Laughs)))). Senka the half-wit has gone mad)))) Burn)))))))))))))))))))
Well don't write more about the trade - it's stunned you. Just flub ))))

Ishim:
I told you you don't know anything about trading - and as you can see I'm right. Why would you think if you entered by the rules? You just have to wait or else.
How do you know what I know and what I don't know? ))))))) and if you enter the market without thinking, who among us is not thinking, obviously)))

Ishim:
I told you you don't know anything about trading - and as you can see I'm right. Why think if there was an entry according to the rules? You just have to wait or else.

Alexander Zagryadskiy:
how do you know what I know and what I don't know? ))))))) and if you enter the market without thinking, who among us is not smart?)))
from your words )))) and screenshots ))))). Futures to trade on ticks where the spread is less than a pip, you are not in danger of meeting with such a broker. Also, you can just blurt out the same thing.

Ishim:

YOU are undoubtedly the best at everything. We are diligently writing down all YOUR thoughts now.

If you think every entry, nothing will work!

Only idiots sell at highs and buy at lows!

Why think?! Don't write about trading - it stuns!

(c)Ishim Almighty

The whole world will know of YOUR comprehensive wisdom, which will illuminate the holes and burrows in which we all reside. )))

Alexander Zagryadskiy:
How do you know what I know and what I don't know? ))))))) and if you enter the market without thinking, who among us is not thinking, obviously)))
Don't argue, the Teacher is always right!!!!

Ishim:
from your words )))) and screenshots ))))) Futures to trade on ticks where the spread is less than a point, you are not in danger of meeting with such a broker. Also, you can just flub.

is the spread less than a point? on futures? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! go kill yourself on something)))))))

"Futures for trading on ticks where the spread is less than a point" Masterpiece)))))

Ishim:
Well don't write more about trading - it stuns you. Just flub ))))
I won't)))). The main thing is YOU write...and more of it.)))
That's what it's all about)))

Ishim:
Sen! I forgot to ask... What colour have you chosen today? )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

YOU are undoubtedly the best at everything. We are diligently writing down all YOUR thoughts now.

The whole world will know of YOUR comprehensive wisdom, which will illuminate the holes and burrows we all reside in. )))

you're all twisting things because you're trolls. I said literally if entrances according to TC rules and it has SL stipulated - then you don't need to think after entering.

If the rules are formalized, you don't have to think about every entry. In certain failures, a series of SLs, it may be necessary to think about the TS itself.

Reason: