EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 46

Fraktal:

Be careful with that robot. I've looked at it, it's just the usual averaging. A little more and Uncle Kolya would have come. It's only a matter of time with this system, though.

Ordinary, but unusual... It wasn't long before Kolya got there. Although, of course, the pitch should be reduced at times like this. I'm just already racing it in a more aggressive mode. Like the cars in the trials.

Alexan:

Ksyusha, judging from your marking, it's upwards. It always hits the opposite side of the E-wave. Since the E-wave is down, the shot is up. I'm going to try the layout myself now. But I don't understand the eu in recent days. Pound is closer somehow :)
Next stop is 1.2350.)))

And it's not even a triangle. Certainly not in that layout. If only wave A on top of 2304, then maybe. Then only the D-wave is drawn. But it doesn't fit in the big picture somehow.

No, it's not a triangle. It has to fit into the overall context. And the context can only be seen on H4. Looks like a downtrending wave B (that's only 1 scenario). And it's better not to get into it :)

Alexan:

And it's not even a triangle. Certainly not in that layout. If only wave A on top of 2304, then maybe. Then only the D-wave is drawn. But it doesn't fit in the big picture somehow, it's a triangle.

Okay, it just looks like a triangle.

strangerr:
Yes, what a rollercoaster.)))

Elections in Germany

That's it, everybody in the boo and to bed.))

Now we are going to knock down his stops :)
Somehow the Dow Jones has fallen below 10000 for the fourth time and is holding on for the second day now, not going to bounce back. America badly needs a cheap dollar to grow its economy.

Banks repay ECB loans tomorrow, volatility to rise

waitra:

Banks repay ECB loans tomorrow, volatility to rise

Thefollowing scenario is likelyhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page377
Reason: